shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet My Kitties!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love seeing everyone''s pets here and I''m bored so I figured I''d share some pictures of my kitties! I have three. Here is the oldest, Charles. He''s a big snuggle bug and bed hog who sleeps with me and my fiance every night. He''s technically my fiance''s but I''ve legally adopted him!
5.gif

fgdfgfdsmmm.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
My middle kitty is Olivia. I got her when she was a kitten from a random girl at PetSmart who was carrying her around. I freaked out because she was so cute and was petting her and the girl who had her asked me if I wanted her because she couldn''t keep her. Needless to say, I said YES! and took her home right then and there! I think she is all or mostly Maine Coon. She''s a maniac who literally jumps off of walls and she loves to drink water and take showers from the faucet in the tub. Here she is, knowing she''s gorgeous.

383358396_6c1ca8c08b.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And last but not least is our newest addition. Ophelia is from a local cat rescue league who has kitties at PetSmart. My twin sister discovered her and fell in love with her and I met Ophelia and loved her, so I ended up taking her home! She has a sad story but she came out of it okay and she''s a sweet, funny girl who gets along with the Charles and Olivia very well! Also, she has a heart marking on her side so I like to call her Heart and Soul. Here she is:

365234758_4c2bbd88e2.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here are all the kitties cuddling with me while I was sleeping! (This doesn''t happen very often!)

l_8a40ba497e48aa2b28556540998cbe5d.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
My avatar picture of Olivia in a tiny shoe box with all her fluff hanging out:

Olivia 19.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Charles looking handsome and sleepy:

DSC_0087.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And last but not least, Ophelia''s heart!

355783612_e9b9fb01ea.jpg

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Awww... sweet. They''re all beautiful. I especially love Olivia though - her eyes and fur are gorgeous. That photo of her in the shoebox is funny. Cats can be so cute without even knowing it.
1.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh thanks for posting those PURRRfect photos. I loved the cuddle babies...sort of all lined up-guess like ducks in a row! Too cute. I think Georges pupils look to be Forrest green in a sea of pea green. They are mesmerizing. I love all of your kiddos. Ophelia reminds me in that poise of a hollywood actress publiciity photo. Maybe like Rita Hayworth in Gilda...Your Ophelia has grace. Oodles of it!!
You seem like a well rounded family.
36.gif

DKS

PS. Thanks for steppijng up to the plate on the adoptions!! Your're GREAT!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 10:31:28 PM
Author: Sha
Awww... sweet. They''re all beautiful. I especially love Olivia though - her eyes and fur are gorgeous. That photo of her in the shoebox is funny. Cats can be so cute without even knowing it.
1.gif

Thanks, Sha! Olivia is definitely a beauty queen! She has a really big huge fluffy tail that she''s so proud of. It''s literally the same circumference as her body. She walks around and swishes it against things...she''s gorgeous and she knows it!
5.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with DKS about Charles'' eyes being mesmerizing. I don''t think I''ve ever seen greener cat eyes. Olivia and Ophelia are adorable too. I love seeing pictures of kitties. I need to get around to posting my four babies.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 10:40:08 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Ahhh thanks for posting those PURRRfect photos. I loved the cuddle babies...sort of all lined up-guess like ducks in a row! Too cute. I think Georges pupils look to be Forrest green in a sea of pea green. They are mesmerizing. I love all of your kiddos. Ophelia reminds me in that poise of a hollywood actress publiciity photo. Maybe like Rita Hayworth in Gilda...Your Ophelia has grace. Oodles of it!!

You seem like a well rounded family.
36.gif

DKS

PS. Thanks for steppijng up to the plate on the adoptions!! Your''re GREAT!!

Aw, thanks, DKS! Ophelia is a special girl and she is definitely quite photogenic. She always holds her poses until the camera goes off! Hahaha! I love my adopted babies...I''d love to adopt even more kitties but I like to pay lots of attention to each kitty and I feel like I wouldn''t be able to give them enough love if I adopted any more babies!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thing2of2, your kitties are beautiful! Charles is a very handsome boy, and Olivia is just gorgeous, and I love Ophelia''s heart marking! You are a lucky cat momma to end up with such gorgeous kitties!!! And three cheers to you for adopting!!!
36.gif
35.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 10:50:17 PM
Author: Cind11
I agree with DKS about Charles'' eyes being mesmerizing. I don''t think I''ve ever seen greener cat eyes. Olivia and Ophelia are adorable too. I love seeing pictures of kitties. I need to get around to posting my four babies.

Cind, I would LOVE to see your babies! I seriously am a total crazy cat lady. I love the kitty in your avatar, too! I assume that''s one of the four? Charles does have gorgeous, huge eyes...but believe it or not, Olivia''s are maybe even more crazily green, but they don''t show up that well in those pics. Here''s one that shows how they really look:

timetrial  016.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 10:54:10 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I just love them ALL!!! I love kitties..!!!
9.gif
I loooove the kitty in the box pic :)

Thanks, SDL! I love your baby in your pic, too. You posted pics of your kitty before, right? If I''m wrong, I''d love to see some pics! Or just post some more for fun-I seriously cannot get enough pics of kitties!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 10:56:53 PM
Author: monarch64
Thing2of2, your kitties are beautiful! Charles is a very handsome boy, and Olivia is just gorgeous, and I love Ophelia''s heart marking! You are a lucky cat momma to end up with such gorgeous kitties!!! And three cheers to you for adopting!!!
36.gif
35.gif

Thanks, monarch! I definitely feel so lucky to have such special kitty friends in my life! Sometimes I seriously just look at them and I can''t even believe how lucky I am because they make me so happy! Do you have any pets?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So cute! We have two cats and love them to death. There is a "no dogs allowed" thread on here. You should add your babies.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
awww...what GORGEOUS babies you have!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love how you can totally see their amazing personalities in the photographs
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you so much for sharing them with us, and ditto DKS thank you SO MUCH for adopting - the shelters are overflowing this time of year because of kitten season and it makes me so happy to know there are good people with rescued kitties living in their loving forever homes
9.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are adorable! No jewel is as beautiful as a cat''s eyes.
emcat.gif
emlove.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2007 7:27:07 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
They are adorable! No jewel is as beautiful as a cat's eyes.
emcat.gif
emlove.gif
OH, MB!!! I LOVELOVELOVE that sentence!
Wouldn't that make an AWESOME signature line?!

OH, almost forgot... ETA: Gorgeous kitty family, T2O2! I LOVE the photo of all of you in bed! Soooooo cute!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, LynnB. I just added it to my sig line.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 11:09:50 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
So cute! We have two cats and love them to death. There is a ''no dogs allowed'' thread on here. You should add your babies.

I love that thread! I''ll have to find it and add my kitties!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 11:31:28 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
awww...what GORGEOUS babies you have!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love how you can totally see their amazing personalities in the photographs
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you so much for sharing them with us, and ditto DKS thank you SO MUCH for adopting - the shelters are overflowing this time of year because of kitten season and it makes me so happy to know there are good people with rescued kitties living in their loving forever homes
9.gif

Thanks, AG! I''m definitely an adopter...I love all the fancy purebred cats, too, but all my kitties have been adopted/rescues and they always will be! (I still count Olivia as adopted even though I got her as a kitten from some random girl!) If I remember correctly, you do a lot of work with shelters, right? That''s so awesome...thank you for helping people like me adopt gorgeous and special cat friends!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
emcat.gif
emlove.gif

Such a good quote, Madam Bijoux! I''m going to remember that one! And it''s so true...cats are just the most beautiful creatures in the world!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2007 7:55:23 AM
Author: Lynn B

emcat.gif
emlove.gif

OH, MB!!! I LOVELOVELOVE that sentence!

Wouldn''t that make an AWESOME signature line?!

OH, almost forgot... ETA: Gorgeous kitty family, T2O2! I LOVE the photo of all of you in bed! Soooooo cute!

Thanks, Lynn B! Your babies are so beautiful, too! I can''t stand how cute your kitty in your avatar is! I love ragdolls...they''re so gorgeous and they seem so silly!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 11:01:40 PM
Author: thing2of2

Date: 8/24/2007 10:50:17 PM
Author: Cind11

Cind, I would LOVE to see your babies! I seriously am a total crazy cat lady. I love the kitty in your avatar, too! I assume that''s one of the four? Charles does have gorgeous, huge eyes...but believe it or not, Olivia''s are maybe even more crazily green, but they don''t show up that well in those pics. Here''s one that shows how they really look:
Yep, that''s Oliver, who is now four years old. I call him "pudge" (unflattering I know); he''s not fat but rather stocky. Wow, Olivia''s eyes are really green too. Maybe I''ll get around to taking some current pics...

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Awe, they are soooo sweet! They look very cuddly and lovable!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwwwe, they are adorable and cuddly!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What sweethearts! I love ''em!!

cheers--Sharon

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Aww, they are sooo stinkin'' cute! I love them! As a Maine Coone adopter myself, Olivia is of course my favorite! She is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results