shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet BUTCH Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ok..Here is a 6 week photo of the brand new addition to our Home...YaY!

You know many things in life happen unexpected and that''s how BUTCH happened a few days ago. During the drive home I noticed a neighbor had a fenced in area with a bunch of little puppies running around. I went to go check them out because April (Our 12 Year Old Daughter) has been wanting to get a dog. I have always been partial to labs and grew up with them.

Once I set eyes on those puppies I knew I was in TROUBLE..
9.gif
I thought for sure they all would have been spoken for and I asked the owner if she had any of the puppies available and she said..YES! One puppie was left unsold and she had not advertised. She had taken the Mother of the Litter to the VET out of town and she gave birth on the way. While she was out of town she sold all of the puppoes except 1 and that was 6 weeks ago.

I asked her where the puppy was that had not been sold. She had different colored hand made collars on each of the little guys. Well there were 5 puppies in the Kennel and 4 running around the play area. She pointed out the dog which hadn''t been sold and it was the biggest one in the litter....Hence the name "BUTCH"..He is a big Rolley-Polley looking fella with a great inquisitive nature about him...BUTCH has 2 More Weeks with MOM Weening and than he goes home with us...

Our daughter is not aware of any of this and I can''t wait to see her face!
21.gif

Anyway I wanted to share the newest PRICESCOPE MASCOT..!
21.gif

chocolate labbutch.JPG

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my lord, he is just the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I love chocolate labs--such good dogs. Butch looks like such a dreamboat, he almost looks like his fur is velvet. And that face is precious! Your daughter is going to flip! Congratulations and more photos please!!!!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww. He''s adorable. April is gonna be thrilled. Have fun with Butch.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Butch is just the cutest!!!! How fun!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Josh,

I never wanted a Lab, but after having had Biscuit, I don't know if I would want any other type. (Biscuit was foisted on me. I have no idea where he stood in his litter-since we adopted him when he was two-but among Labs in general he is HUGE.) Biscuit is a yellow Lab, but I have to say that chocolates look as if they could melt in your mouth. Last night I lay on Biscuit's bed and sang "Tea for Two", tapping emphatically on the floor to give it a drum accompaniment, and even though he is ten, he got so excited that he had to bite me a little thorough my shirt. I have thin line of nibble marks along my arm. I wish you all years of joy with Butch. Labs ARE very "butch". They are VERY tough. I can't believe the things my dog shrugs off. Like major surgery. He'll be up half an hour after some major surgery with general anesthesia and the vet will tell me, "I don't think he knows he had an operation".

Butch is adorable!

Deb, Lab lover
34.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great addition to the family, and you will earn SOOOOO many points with your daughter when she finds out about Butch!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I think that is the cutest puppy I have ever seen (besides my little guy when he was a baby of course
2.gif
)!!!!!!

April is going to be so suprised and happy when you bring that little guy home!
36.gif

Sounds like it was meant to be!!!!

Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ps- love the name "Butch"
2.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank You guys..."Tea for Two" Deb..How adorable..
21.gif

Date: 8/5/2006 11:04:11 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
What a great addition to the family, and you will earn SOOOOO many points with your daughter when she finds out about Butch!
You have quite a adorable POOCH yourself Dee-Jay..
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/5/2006 11:07:03 AM
Author: Colored Gemstone Nut
Thank You guys...''Tea for Two'' Deb..How adorable..
21.gif

Date: 8/5/2006 11:04:11 AM

Author: Dee*Jay

You have quite a adorable POOCH yourself Dee-Jay..
36.gif

The Demon Dog thanks you for the compliment--oh, and he wants to know when you''re sending Butch over to play!?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is beautiful and as far as breeds go, I have always had a special fondness for labs, he is adorable and your daughter is going to go NUTS!!! Congratulations!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Love that cute little belly.....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww he's just too cute, love the big puppy belly...gosh every time i see a puppy lab i think boy i wish they could just stay like that! i am not a fan of large grown dogs, i'm just not typically a large dog person (however, jormans boomer is an exception, he is such a doll!), but i just love love love the puppy stage of the big dogs!! they are like little wise men in saggy fur. sooo cute. april is going to be SOOO HAPPY. can't wait to hear how the story continues. keep us posted!!

eta how big will he get? we have a neighbor yellow lab who portia loved to play with when he was a puppy but he grew SO fast (way faster than anyone expected!) that she can't stand him anymore because he steps on her when he would try to play, as he got bigger and bigger. every time we saw him he was practically double in size! he's now something like 110 lbs. he's HUGE and he is barely 1! i wish he was one of those dogs who realized his size and was more gentle but he just isn't. so we don't play with him anymore...
15.gif
but they also got a black lab girl who is much smaller and portia plays with her instead.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwww Butch is such a cutie. I just LOVE chocolate labs and would love to have one someday. I have a yellow lab now and she''s the sweetest thing ever. April is going to love how playful and smart the labs are too.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww..just beautiful!!!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Colored Gemstone Nut ~
emrose.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif

Butch is a Sweetie~Pie!
30.gif

I grew up with a black lab! Smart, loyal and best of all ... a great friend!
emhug.gif
emlove.gif
emhug2.gif

I can only imagine the excitement and sheer joy April will have when Butch is presented to her!
9.gif

When you have time, please post more
emphoto.gif
's of Butch!

Congrats ... and take care! He really is a sweetie!
emdog.gif
emlips.gif
emlove.gif
emlips.gif
emdog.gif

35.gif

SweetiePieButch.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet face! Congrats! When my parents lab had puppies (she had 12!) they had to put different colored collars on them to tell them apart too! Your daughter is going to be so thrilled!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Chocolate fur baby! Yummy! Congratulations!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken I love labs

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs DJ that Butch heart is just too cute!
3.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, I''m totally broody and want a Butch! He''s the cutest and most adorable puppy I''ve seen in a long time. I''d love to give him a great big cuddle. He''s GORGEOUS!!!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/5/2006 2:03:25 PM
Author: Mara
aww he's just too cute, love the big puppy belly...gosh every time i see a puppy lab i think boy i wish they could just stay like that! i am not a fan of large grown dogs, i'm just not typically a large dog person (however, jormans boomer is an exception, he is such a doll!), but i just love love love the puppy stage of the big dogs!! they are like little wise men in saggy fur. sooo cute. april is going to be SOOO HAPPY. can't wait to hear how the story continues. keep us posted!!

eta how big will he get? we have a neighbor yellow lab who portia loved to play with when he was a puppy but he grew SO fast (way faster than anyone expected!) that she can't stand him anymore because he steps on her when he would try to play, as he got bigger and bigger. every time we saw him he was practically double in size! he's now something like 110 lbs. he's HUGE and he is barely 1! i wish he was one of those dogs who realized his size and was more gentle but he just isn't. so we don't play with him anymore...
15.gif
but they also got a black lab girl who is much smaller and portia plays with her instead.
2.gif
Yeah Mara..He's a real cutie. I have always gravitated towards the larger dogs. I have always liked Labs after growing up with them. April will be excited and I will be sure to snap photo's of her face when we bring "Butch" home. As far as size...His father was 95 pounds and mom is 60 pounds. I am not sure how big he will get, but he was the biggest puppy in the litter. He has a funny disposition about him and is real curious little guy.

I am going to try and teach Butch ways to annoy Regina..
11.gif
It will be fun!
6.gif
Like bringing mud in the house
29.gif
and eating her favorite shoes
23.gif
and other ways to get her dander up
32.gif
...Ha..Ha..This dog will be justice for all the little practical jokes Regina has pulled on me.

Your little Westie is cute Mara..I have never been in to the smaller dogs
15.gif
but yours is darling..Friends of ours have a Westie too..The nice thing about the small dogs is you can take them everywhere and carry them around. I won't be lugging BUTCH anywhere when he gets older.
4.gif

Dee-Jay wants "Butch" to come over and play with "The DEMON DOG".Can You Believe the Nerve? I won't let my little "Butch" Hang out with trouble makers. I was willing to possibly set up a play date, but after reading the jumping in the river story!...NOWAY..Not until he get's a little Older..
2.gif
(Joking
2.gif
)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha -- you're a smart man Josh! The Demon would be teaching poor little impressionable Butch *baaaaad* things in no time at all!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2006 4:51:57 AM
Author: Lorelei
Mrs DJ that Butch heart is just too cute!
3.gif
Lorelei ~
emrose.gif
He is way too cute!

I can just see his adorable cutie pie ... lil' lover eyes batting at you ...

his wiggily-jiggily tail bouncing ...

his big ol' floppy paws that he will grow into ...

"I am just a lil' puppy ... I promise I won't jump into the river with that big ol' demon dog ... but how can I help it if that big Ol' demon dog grabs me by my collar and flings me onto his surf board back and we just float down the river a few hundred feet?!"
11.gif

I'm just a lil squirt ... I can't make that much of a spash!
9.gif

Oh how fun!

PUPPIES!!
28.gif
emlove.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh he''s a BEAUTY! YAY for you and Butch (love the name!).

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2006 8:20:16 AM
Author:Colored Gemstone Nut
Ok..Here is a 6 week photo of the brand new addition to our Home...YaY!

You know many things in life happen unexpected and that''s how BUTCH happened a few days ago. During the drive home I noticed a neighbor had a fenced in area with a bunch of little puppies running around. I went to go check them out because April (Our 12 Year Old Daughter) has been wanting to get a dog. I have always been partial to labs and grew up with them.

Once I set eyes on those puppies I knew I was in TROUBLE..
9.gif
I thought for sure they all would have been spoken for and I asked the owner if she had any of the puppies available and she said..YES! One puppie was left unsold and she had not advertised. She had taken the Mother of the Litter to the VET out of town and she gave birth on the way. While she was out of town she sold all of the puppoes except 1 and that was 6 weeks ago.

I asked her where the puppy was that had not been sold. She had different colored hand made collars on each of the little guys. Well there were 5 puppies in the Kennel and 4 running around the play area. She pointed out the dog which hadn''t been sold and it was the biggest one in the litter....Hence the name ''BUTCH''..He is a big Rolley-Polley looking fella with a great inquisitive nature about him...BUTCH has 2 More Weeks with MOM Weening and than he goes home with us...

Our daughter is not aware of any of this and I can''t wait to see her face!
21.gif

Anyway I wanted to share the newest PRICESCOPE MASCOT..!
21.gif
This made me laugh because with both my rescue pups, I actually said "oh no" the first time I saw them, because I knew I was in BIG trouble!
9.gif
Have much fun with your handsome boy! Your daughter will be thrilled!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the new puppy--Butch is adorable!
36.gif
Labs are really great dogs...we have several friends who have them and they''ve had great experiences. In fact, we just went on vacation in Wisconsin and we had 4 dogs with us, three of which were Labs, and our beagle. The dogs behaved wonderfully for us and had a great time swimming and socialized very well together. Best of luck to you and Butch...this is the start of a beautiful friendship!
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cutie pie...er..hm, I mean, a very butch looking pup.
2.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
he is ADORABLE!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!! If I ever get a dog (I travel too much), I''d get a chocolate lab. Butch looks beautiful. I hope this is a fantastic addition to your family!!!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how I LOVE puppy breath! That baby is to die for. Your daughter is sure to melt!
Congratulations!
I just want to bite that chocolate puppy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results