shape
carat
color
clarity

Medical Marijuana

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
OP, I am sure your mom will not develop an addiction. I am very glad she has found something to help her, and you are correct, she is a testimony to the medical advantages of THC. I am guessing by the age of your mother that you are in your 50s-60s. There is a much higher THC amount in modern MJ than when you were in college. I forgot the exact number but there is a HUGE difference. As for a gateway, IDK that is always the case. I agree environment plays a huge role. Unprocessed grief/trauma. Social pressures. No coping skills. Genetic make-up (50% chance of developing addiction if a parent is an addict). Also not making the clearest decisions b/c of the influence of any drug can lower inhibitions and lead to "harder" drug use. I think sometimes people try more intense drugs because they either have developed such a high tolerance and are chasing that "first high" or figure a drug is a drug so it kind of normalizes use. Like I said in previous posts, I think THC can be dangerous in its own right. I would be SO nervous driving in a state where it was legal. As it is, I figure a fair amount of cars I share the road with daily are under a mind altering substance of some kind. I also would not want THC in my child's teacher, bus driver, surgeon's (etc) blood stream. It lower reflexes, lowers immune system, causes amotivational syndrome, often causes paranoia...but I am guessing your mom use is not going to negatively effect anyone else.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results