shape
carat
color
clarity

McDonald''s Monopoly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
It''s monopoly time again, does anyone play? I know it''s a total ripoff, but I love this game.
9.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Wouldn''t that mean you''d have to eat there?

McRonchy''s EW!!
They couldn''t get me to eat there if they gave me $100 000 in cash!

emotion-41.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I don''t play because I don''t eat there enough. I do have a softspot for their McNuggets with BBQ though... and I know *exactly* what is in them too but I can''t help it. I''ll have a box every couple of months.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I was getting a migraine the other day in the car so I pulled through the drivethrough to get a Coke, and I got Park Place! Now all I need is Boardwalk and I''m a millionaire!
2.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Well looks like girlrocks and I are the only ones the eat there! haha.
9.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, we all love that game in our household
2.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah I eat there, graba large coffee and a free egg mcmuffin....I have a bunch of them. We get the large means and then we get more pieces...

I love that game!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 5:12:16 PM
Author: Girlrocks
I was getting a migraine the other day in the car so I pulled through the drivethrough to get a Coke, and I got Park Place! Now all I need is Boardwalk and I''m a millionaire!
2.gif

Oohh me too! I think Boardwalk is the hard one to find.

I usually don''t play, but if I get something free off the stickers I keep it, and sometimes I even use it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results