shape
carat
color
clarity

mb eternity band resizing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nanana

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I just got both of my Michael B princess wedding band and engagement band of size 4. They fit perfectly if I wear them individually. But together, it feels a bit too tight. What should I do? Does it make sense to resize them to 4.25? Is it dorable?

Thanks,
Nana

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps you could exchange the wedding band for a 4.25

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
I am also getting the princess set from Michael B. but am getting the smaller version (petite princess). The sales lady told me that the way he resizes the ring is to shave off the interior metal. Since the inside is all covered up (unlike most pave work, where you can see the holes where the diamonds are), resizing it should be easier than you think.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would check with your jeweler about sending them back to michael b and have him size them. I wouldn''t let anyone else do it. I do know they can be sized up or down a bit. You can also email Michael B and ask. I had a question and emailed and Matthew, his son, emailed me back very quickly.

I would love to see a picture of your set
1.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I have Michael B e & wedding rings. Your jeweler should have advised you to order up 1/4 of a size when he ordered the rings because a thicker ring (which is what you are basically getting when wearing both rings together) will fit tighter than just the e-ring alone. My jeweler actually advised me to go up a 1/4 of a size for both the e-ring and the wedding ring since I wanted mine to be the same size. The e-ring by itself was a bit loose, but together they are just right. Since you just got the wedding ring, you should be able to send it back to MB for a new one rather than having this one sized.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results