shape
carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been talking to her via email and she''s awesome. Her prices are very reasonable, too. Ever since I saw the picture of the Daniel K split crown set that mrssalvo posted, I''ve been lusting for it, and Maytal thinks she can do something similar for a much lower price than the Daniel K.

Now I just need to find a stone to put in it.
9.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
I was talking to her yesterday about a design... I am meeting with her next week. I''m glad to hear she is reasonable (though that''s relative), I have been hoping she runs about the same as Leon Mege. And yeah, she''s awesome.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 8:07:50 PM
Author:Addlepated
I've been talking to her via email and she's awesome. Her prices are very reasonable, too. Ever since I saw the picture of the Daniel K split crown set that mrssalvo posted, I've been lusting for it, and Maytal thinks she can do something similar for a much lower price than the Daniel K.

Now I just need to find a stone to put in it.
9.gif
Heck, we are happy to help you find a stone if you want help!
1.gif
What is your budget, what carat size do you want, color, clarity? Maytal pieces are gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maytal certainly is wonderful! I hope to eventually at least get one thing made by her!

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 9:04:30 PM
Author: Skippy123

Heck, we are happy to help you find a stone if you want help!
1.gif
What is your budget, what carat size do you want, color, clarity? Maytal pieces are gorgeous!
Haha, I guess technically I should have said "I need to decide on a stone shape," at which point I can start looking for a stone.

After seeing a direct comparison of a cushion and a H&A, I''m really leaning towards a H&A. I want G or better color, and any clarity is fine as long as it''s eye-clean after setting. 1.5-2 carats. There are a couple I''m ogling, but I''m still so wishy washy about the shape.

Commitmentphobes, unite!

In the meantime I''m spending entirely too much time reading threads here. Is there a 12 step program?

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
If I remember correctly, she did Moosejaw''s fabulous tsavorite ring.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 10:03:48 PM
Author: BizouMom

She did. That ring was fab. I don''t think you can go wrong with Maytal!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 10:03:48 PM
Author: BizouMom
You do!

tsav1166.JPG

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Well, I took the plunge and sent off my cushion to Maytal yesterday. I''m nervous and excited and I miss my lil rock already.
39.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
YAY! How exciting... I can''t wait to see it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it too. i''m sure it will be amazing!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 12:39:57 AM
Author: Addlepated
Well, I took the plunge and sent off my cushion to Maytal yesterday. I''m nervous and excited and I miss my lil rock already.
39.gif
Wow, how exciting; I can''t wait to see it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results