shape
carat
color
clarity

maybe...?

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
So my boyfriend reserved a room at a really nice bed and breakfast in downtown St. Pete for tomorrow night. He said I have a small suprise, what does that mean though? Small as in physically small, or small as in monetary value?

This has been driving me crazy for DAYS, I''m trying so hard to not get my hopes up, but alas I failed, and am now sitting on pins waiting to find out (or be a tiny bit disappointed).

Lucky me that he''s SO not interested in what I''m doing on this forum, because he''s sitting like three inches away from my knee, hmmph.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
How mysterious! Could your Bf have gotten a promotion?

I hope it''s a delightful surprise.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
omg... good luck!!!!
DUST!!!!!!*********************************

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds promising! Even if it doesn''t happen though, promise me you''ll enjoy it! My SO and I went wine tasting one weekend a couple years ago and stayed in a bed & breakfast. It was sooo romantic.

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Dust******************

Anything at a bed and breakfast will be a wonderful surprise!!! IMHO
2.gif

Bellafelis

Rough_Rock
Haha, aren''t anticipated surprises the worst? Lots of dust and luck to you! Hopefully it will be a big surprise in a small package.
2.gif
Either way, sounds like a lovely getaway!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of positive dust....who knows what he means but if he is yanking your chain I''m going to be POed at him (for you)
3.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a wonderful time!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the well wishes. Alas, there was no proposal. My super awesome suprise was lunch with my big sister, that I haven''t seen in a few years. He arranged everything. It was super sweet, but not the suprise I was hoping for.

Is it weird that I''m a tiny bit disappointed? I mean I''m so happy that he arranged for me to see her, and we had a ton of fun. Oh and we had great food, if anyone is ever in St. Pete and wants French food Le Chateau France is the most amazing place I have been to in America. for reals. : )

Wishing everyone else luck this long weekend!!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Awww, thats so sweet :'')

Don''t worry, your time will come, I am glad you got to catch up with your sister in the meantime! :)

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
It''s ok to be dissapointed, but I wouldn''t let that on to him. That was really sweet what he did and if senses you are dissapointed I am sure it would upset him. Glad you got to spend some time with your sister!!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
of course it''s normal to be disappointed. I would have been too... but don''t think too much of it. At least you had a nice time with your sister. He''ll propose soon.
31.gif

Bellafelis

Rough_Rock
Aww, it''s not weird at all to be a little disappointed since you were hoping for something else, but that was really sweet of him to arrange that for you. It''s easy to see that he wants to make you very happy, and I''m sure he''ll be planning a special proposal very soon.
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results