shape
carat
color
clarity

Maybe its too early to make any plans, anyone interested in GTG in San Francisco after the new year?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I''m so happy to be a part of PS family eventhough I have yet to reach the prestige Ideal Rock position. It would be really nice to meet all Pser if possible. Any on a GTG in San Francisco in January. This might be too early of a plan but I think the next two months is booked by family. Perhaps, once Thanksgiving, Hanukah, Xmas, New Year celebration, we can all settle down and enjoy ourselves among new friends!

Anyone?

:) Jen

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
possibly. we may plan a trip out of country for january but if i''m here i''d try to make it.

movie zombie

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Hello Hibiscus!

Late January might be better for me. I would love to meet other PSers! Share the love...

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Movie Zombie and Kimikocat, Hi!! How are you both? :) I really hope more PSer''s will join in the fun. I''m excited about getting together.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to get together. Perhaps Harleigh and I could ride together.

MovieZombie: I would love to see your gorgeous Spess!!!!

Linda

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 1:05:14 PM
Author: Linda W
I would love to get together. Perhaps Harleigh and I could ride together.

MovieZombie: I would love to see your gorgeous Spess!!!!

Linda
Hey Linda, hope this materialize in January. Anyone else? We would love to see you!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results