shape
carat
color
clarity

may i vent for a minute?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
my hubby is a big JERK...he''s super insensitive, unemotional, generally not "there" for me. when i ask him to be, he actuallyl gets p o''ed(don''t you get how hard my days are? i am under so much stress blah blah blah) our son has his christmas program at school this evening. hubby just called from his commute. we can''t be late as it''s a much larger school than our previous one and won''t get seats where our two little ones will be able to watch/see/be occupied and not crab/whine/fall asleep. we moved here in august to a whole new LIFE. dh just SUCKS. don''t need therapy, attorneys, weekends away, been there done that. dh does''t want/won''t change-it has to be ok. i can only change ME and i know that but sometimes it''s just a kick in the gut ya know? just get a little weary and needed a "there there" and some virtual kindness....

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry snowflakeluvr. I''m sure it must be hard when you feel like the person you are supposed to be closest to isn''t "there for you". {{{{HUGS}}}} to you.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry!

Big virtual hug - and a virtual kick up the backside for your DH!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry snowflake! Big hugs! Men can be insensitive bafoons sometimes! Maybe he''ll make it up to you this Christmas
31.gif

BTW, I recently moved and didn''t know anyone, I found meetup.com and found a great Mom''s group that seriously keeps me sane. There''s all kinds of groups that are on that website. It really saved my life!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 5:55:19 PM
Author: luvmyhalo
I''m so sorry snowflake! Big hugs! Men can be insensitive bafoons sometimes! Maybe he''ll make it up to you this Christmas
31.gif

BTW, I recently moved and didn''t know anyone, I found meetup.com and found a great Mom''s group that seriously keeps me sane. There''s all kinds of groups that are on that website. It really saved my life!!!
Sorry about your husband. Like Luvemyhalo said, there are great mom''s groups and those often are the best way to find comradery especially after moving.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
sorry things are stressfull for you...

tellhim you will meet him there

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry and I truly understand. Go without him. If you take care of you & your kids WITHOUT him, he may start to get with the program. Seriously. Okay, maybe not tonight but eventually. It''s when you stop caring if they are "with" you for the family events that they then start to show up on their own.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry! I really hope things get better.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry snowflakeluvr. That really sucks and it is so hard to move to a new place. We moved from the east coast to the west coast when my daughter was 3 and my son was 6 weeks, and dh was never home. It was really hard. After I made a few friends it got better, but I know how you feel. Sending you hugs, and hoping that things get better for you!
35.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
HUGE hugs to you. I know how awful it can be married to someone who makes you miserable. I know the show is over but I hope you made it on your own. Sometimes you need to put your kids and your self and own sanity as first priority. Actually to rephrase that I have learned that mom''s sanity is very important to kids happiness.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Awww......
38.gif
I''m sorry, snowflakeluvr. I would be upset at his behaviour, too.
7.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 5:55:19 PM
Author: luvmyhalo
31.gif

+1

It sounds like with the move and all you are feeling overwhelmed. Vent away!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear that. I would be really angry, too. You should just go without him, and he can meet you there. Then, let him explain to the kids why he was late or couldn''t make it - don''t make excuses for him, he should have to face them himself.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
thanks to you wonderfully sweet ps''ers! i needed that. we ALL made it to the chrismas program-dh behaved! and yes, i take his bad attitude out in trade. i got 4.54 ct inside out hoops in april....after five kids, this turkey owes me
9.gif

thanks again-such a wonderful forum of like minds here...i love it especially late at night when not a creature is stirring in my house....

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 6:07:18 PM
Author: snowflakeluvr
thanks to you wonderfully sweet ps''ers! i needed that. we ALL made it to the chrismas program-dh behaved! and yes, i take his bad attitude out in trade. i got 4.54 ct inside out hoops in april....after five kids, this turkey owes me
9.gif

thanks again-such a wonderful forum of like minds here...i love it especially late at night when not a creature is stirring in my house....
I''m glad tonight worked out in the end. Husbands are not all bad, are they...
28.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Grrrr...Husbands! I told mine I was going to put him in the front yard today with a sign around his neck that reads, ''Free to a good home''!

I''m glad he got you the earrings. It makes the shenanigans easier to deal with. Happy to hear the program went well!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hugs snowflakeluvr--glad you made it to the program, and glad you''re in better spirits!
1.gif

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you are better...hope the program was good

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
you''re all PRECIOUS! i have a nice diamond and whenever gals ooh and ahh, i always say, "he comes with it" sadly, noone has taken me up on the offer(yet)
3.gif
. he has said, "one of these days"... whoever took him would NOT keep him-he''s too gassy!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 7:38:59 PM
Author: Miranda
Grrrr...Husbands! I told mine I was going to put him in the front yard today with a sign around his neck that reads, ''Free to a good home''!

I''m glad he got you the earrings. It makes the shenanigans easier to deal with. Happy to hear the program went well!
That is so funny! Thanks for the giggle.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2008 1:49:32 AM
Author: snowflakeluvr
you're all PRECIOUS! i have a nice diamond and whenever gals ooh and ahh, i always say, 'he comes with it' sadly, noone has taken me up on the offer(yet)
3.gif
. he has said, 'one of these days'... whoever took him would NOT keep him-he's too gassy!!!
I'm glad today is better!

Men; can't live with 'em, but they do a good job of carrying the heavy shopping bags!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending hugs! They really can be unsensitive sometimes.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you got a nice present.
I think it must be hard to manage a household involving five children, you are both probably under a little pressure most times, particularly since moving, I''m sorry.
13.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 7:38:59 PM
Author: Miranda

LOL!!! That reminded me of a Simpsons episode - Bart was misbehaving, so his school principal stood him on a street corner ringing a bell advertising "Boy for Sale" with a sign around his neck. That''s what came to mind ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results