shape
carat
color
clarity

May I have some setting ideas please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
for my danburite (10x10mm)

Danb_sm.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
and ammy 10x10 mm

thanks in advance!
1.gif

ammyds.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The danburite is smashing! Ring, pendant or other?

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
pendant methinks.

i''m not too sure about larger stones in rings, i don''t seem to have the occassion to wear them much! i find larger pendants easier to wear.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if this stone would make a good combination with argentum. (The danburite, I mean).

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
bump for more ideas!

i was thinking rose gold for the amy, and and white gold for the danburite.

what say you?

ma re

Ideal_Rock
All I can say is that danburite would probably look very nice with some white diamond accents (a halo or something else). No idea about the amethyst, but rose gold might turn out very nice.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sure a white metal for the danburite and yellow or rose gold for the ammy will be perfect. Are you thinking of prong set or bezel set? I think it’ll be nice to play up the octagonal outline of the danburite.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
i thought double prongs for the danburite and single for the amy. i might do a diamond halo around the amy instead!

thanks for the help!
1.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 7:46:13 AM
Author: ma re
All I can say is that danburite would probably look very nice with some white diamond accents (a halo or something else). No idea about the amethyst, but rose gold might turn out very nice.

Ditto the rose gold suggestion!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
You know what about the danubrite with a colored stone halo in white gold with some claw double prongs? Maybe some lighter pink sapphires or a lighter stones, maybe pariabas? But that might be really pricey - I don''t know?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results