shape
carat
color
clarity

Maui/Ka''anapali accomodation recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
I accidentally posted this in Bride World Wide yesterday, and am hoping to get more responses here. My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Maui in early February, specifically, Ka''anapli. I''d love suggestions for accomodations. We were leaning towards condos because of the money issue (would like to stay under $1500 for a full week). Also, any must see/do activities? Thanks in advance!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
We stayed at Lahaina Shores Beach Resort, It was about a 5 minute drive to Ka'anapli. Not fancy but very comfortable, right on the beach & resonably priced. Lahaina Shores Forgot to add that we went on a sunset dinner cruise, Tandem parasailing (SO fun), helicopter tour, & snorkeling. Our least favorite activity was the snorkeling. If we ever go again we will find a smaller charter to use or just find our own location. We also noticed we would have been better off going right down to the dock to choose what activities to do rather than having the hotel book them. Vendors weere trying to get us to book all kinds of activites for a lot less than the hotel told us.
11.gif
Try to eat at mama's Fish House if you can. To this day my hubby & I think about that restaraunt-It is sooo good & the scenery is so pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results