shape
carat
color
clarity

Matching wedding ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tdiggity

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone
I was on here a lot back when I was looking to buy my e-ring...well I am in the process of buying my fiancees wedding ring now. I was going to get her a wedding ring that matched the design of her e-ring, cause she loved it so much. She has her heart set on this ring now...though I almost think its going to be a little too much cause her e-ring might be more of a stand alone.
http://www.mondera.com/buildring_newer/buildring_setting.asp?partno=3005039
The one I got for her has a yellow gold band, white gold all around where the diamonds are...it looks GREAT.

The matching wedding ring looks like this:
http://www.mondera.com/jewelry/product.asp?mscssid=EVRXTPCZZWQPPSDDEVRDMCQGHMDBIGKM&partno=3005166&nav=wedding

I thought I had it all taken care of but now they are saying they can''t make this one like they did my e-ring...I would have to get it like it is, all white gold. This is obviously not going to work. Couple questions...

1. Do you think those to rings on the same finger are going to look nice? Will it be too much?
2. Are there places out there where you can send a pic of a ring and they can create a nice compliment or recreate a ring? How long does that take? Any links?

I would love any feedback I can get...I hope this was the right forum to ask this in!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally think a plain band might look nice. I like a lot of bling but sometimes the more simple wedding bands can make the engagement ring pop more!

If you want to go the custom route I would highly recommend Whiteflash.

1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I''d suggest contacting WhiteFlash to get an estimate. You probably should send them the e-ring, though, to be sure the rings match up well. Or you could possibly buy the white gold one and have the shank changed to yellow gold. You just need to call some custom jewelers and ask.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted in your other thread but I''ll copy it here too:

I think the matching wedding band would look great..not too much at all.

I''d first try Mark T at engagementringsdirect.com to see if he can get the band in yellow gold. he has had some success in finding hard to get settings. there are a few vendors here who do custom, Mark T does this along with Wink Jones at winfields and Whiteflash, all are very popular and do a great job so I''d give them a try too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results