shape
carat
color
clarity

Matching e-ring and wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
I was at a local jewelry store looking at engagement rings and fell in love with a vintage estate wedding band (art deco style similar to the one on antiqueengagementrings.com and posted below). I have no idea what kind of engagement ring my bf is planning on getting but something antique style. (I think)

Because of my nature of work I will only be wearing the wedding band after we get married. Is it ok if the wedding band and e-ring don''t match?

L2106wA.jpg

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
If you aren''t gong to wear them together then it shouldn''t matter if they match or not.

Are you going to wear your e-ring at work before you are married? If so, then why not after you are married too?

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

I work in a research laboratory and before I get married I will take off the e-ring everytime I go into the lab work area. We are not technically supposed to have any jewelry but I think I can get away with a low-profile small wedding band more than an e-ring with a noticible rock on top
9.gif

Thanks for your input
18.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi,

I think that is a beautiful band. It seems very thin, so I actually think it would be very versatile if you wanted to wear it with your ering. I could see this band paired with a simple, thin band solitaire setting, or even a pave set. In any case, if your only planning on wearing a wedding band then it shouldn''t matter at all. My lab tech had a beautiful (and huge) eternity badn which she wore alone because she thought the e ring was too much.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,
I definetly think it''s okay if your wedding ring and eng. ring don''t match. In fact, these tend to make for more interesting pairs, IMO. Less like cookie cutter sets, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results