shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Schneider photos?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have any Mark Schneider ring photos? I can''t find any besides the copyrighted website images. I''d like to see the Reminiscent and/or Adore. Just any real photos and any in yellow gold, since Mark Schneider doesn''t even publish photos of these in yellow gold. I would appreciate the help!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t seen any IRL photos of his designs. There are two PSers that own a ring from his bridal collection, SBee and DanaLynne but I haven''t seen pictures of the rings on their hands and they haven''t posted here in awhile.

I know that Mark has many rings in his shop on display. Maybe you could contact him and see if he has the models you are interested in yellow gold and he could send you a picture via email?

For those interested, I''ll post the two models you are considering.

The Adore.

MSchneider-Adore.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
The Reminiscent.

MScneider-Reminiscent.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are beautiful. I love the brushed platinum.
30.gif

SBee

Rough_Rock
Oh, I just saw this thread!

I''ll link you to my old thread, where I have a few pictures of my MS ring ("Cherish"). I''ll post some more hand shots ASAP.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sbee-is-engaged.62806/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results