shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark @ RingsDirect

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lugerxu

Rough_Rock
I just want to take a few moments & share with you my experience with Mark. I had researched for about two months before I started looking for my diamond & setting. After looking at some diamonds at B&M stores & comparing them to some online vendors recommended here on Pricescope, I easily saw the savings in going with an online vendor.

I knew the size, quality, and cut I was looking for as well as the type of setting I wanted.

However, I was very apprehensive to purchase something of that value without seeing it in person. Let alone have a custom setting made by my description alone.

This is where Mark came in. I contacted him with my interest in having him create a custom setting & finding the perfect diamond for my budget & quality expectations. He made me feel very comfortable right from the start - answered the many questions I had for him and assured me I would like the result.

Nonetheless, the finished product was exactly what I was looking for!! I would recommend him to everyone who is in search of that ''perfect'' ring. I was very pleased with his work and greatly appreciate his honesty & trustworthiness. I can assure you he will exceed your expectations.

Alex
Cincinnati, OH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results