shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell & Whiteflash - Another Pricescope Success Story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sillyboy

Rough_Rock
Westside Lisa, That ring looks awesome!How oes Mark''s setting look compared to the Tiffany solitaire? I like the Tiffany setting so much I almost paid for the inferior diamond to get the setting. Instead I just purchased a 1.8 ct Isee2 from GOG and am having MM set it in the Sunburst Solitaire. He should have the stone by the end of this week. I can not wait to see her eyes when she pops open that box!!!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh my GOODNESS how did I miss this thread--what a beautiful ring!!!! Kudos to MM and WF!!

WestsideLisa

Rough_Rock
Well...I am, of course, completely biased in my opinion :) It''s funny that you posted today, as I''ve had my ring for a little more than a month now, and just yesterday I happened to visit Tiffany to look at wedding bands. I have to tell you that I think my MM original looked at least as good (if not better) than the Tiffany ring. There''s something about Mark''s platinum that makes it look almost liquid; I just love it. On top of that, it is smooth and incredibly comfortable.

I tried on the Tiffany band, and it comes pretty close to matching my e-ring. But I think I''m going to have Mark make the band (unless it''s more expensive than Tiffany!)

Good luck. I''m sure she''s going to love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How could I have missed this honey??
30.gif
Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Hm... I missed this thread too! WestsideLisa, your ring is so classic, so fluid and graceful too , sooo fabulous! And paired with a matching wedding band, it''s going to be a heck of a weddding set. When is your wedding date? Congrats!

WestsideLisa

Rough_Rock
Thanks, everyone. It''s so nice to hear others say that they like the ring :)

My wedding date is October 14, 2006!

sillyboy

Rough_Rock
Thanks Westside Lisa. I liked the tiffany a lot. However, whiteflash cuts a better diamond. Tiffany''s are very well cut diamonds, but not quite in the caliber of some of the "super" ideal cuts out there. At least that''s what I''m told by the experts. I was set on going with whiteflash, and talked to the folks there. They were excellent to deal with. However, I found the folks at GOG just as good, AND I got to see the stone before shelling out the dough. She has no idea who Mark Morrell is, despite growing up in the next town from him. INterestingly he grew up enar where I live now in CT. She loves the tiffany setting, so i hope the sunburst solitaire blows her away. She''s waited 5.5 yrs for it, and certainly deserves it. I was reluctant to spend the money on MM without seeing it, but EVERYONE just raves about the craftsmanship. Estimate is about 4 weeks. I will certainly post some pics. GOG is shipping directly to MM.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I missed this??!!! The ring is sooo pretty, and I love the six prong look w/ the channel set diamonds!!!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Congratulations!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this too. Your ring is just what I would expect from WF and MWM...PERFECTION!!! congrats.

shay

puddy

Rough_Rock
absolutely stunning, so great that I want one myself. Is it tacky to ask how much it cost? Does the man who made this have a website? I LOVE IT!!!! and how did you get that image online? do you own a scope and if so, what kind?

I''m a total newb so any help would be appreciated. All I know is that I want a ring just like this!!

WestsideLisa

Rough_Rock
Mark''s website is www.mwmjewelry.com. I don''t think Mark is taking on new custom projects right now, but you can certainly call him to find out. I''m sure pricing will vary with the cost of platinum, diamonds, etc. That''s something that is best discussed with Mark, or whoever you work with. Note that the center stone was purchased separately, so you also need to factor that in as well.

I do not have a scope; that image came directy from Whiteflash, where we purchased the center stone.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results