shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Lash Designs in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dommie

Rough_Rock
Hi I was just wondering if anyone has had their engagement ring made by mark Lash inToronto, or ahs anyone heard about his work?
Everyone''s opinion or comments would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Robert25

Rough_Rock
I''ve heard of him but I highly recommend Serli Diamonds in the Sheppard Center on yonge and Sheppard. They are highly reputable and serve to a high end clientele. I got my engagement rings and many other exquisite pieces as well. It might help to know famous torontonians have shopped their as well like Mike Bullard. Anyways you can view their website at www.serlidiamonds.com or call them at 416 512-7716. Hope you enjoy it their wonderful people.

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
My girlfriend''s ring was from him, it was gorgeous, handmade antique style platinum. She got a good deal, too, but she knew a salesperson there. I''m not sure what their prices are like normally. They sold her a nice ideal cut diamond too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results