Many Pics of my Dreamy Asscher

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!!!

Well done! Yummy!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Asschers and this is why - crystal clear, crisp cut, stunning to look at :love:

The bumper size is an added bonus! :mrgreen:

Please may I ask if it's possible to post some pictures that show the profile of the ring itself? It looks like it is round/semi-round and narrowing as it comes away from the stone, which is the sort of profile I am considering getting custom made for the e-ring I need to get made (very shortly! :shock: ) so if that was possible it would be really useful :)

fritzi

Rough_Rock
OoohShiny|1408124044|3733081 said:
I love Asschers and this is why - crystal clear, crisp cut, stunning to look at :love:

Please may I ask if it's possible to post some pictures that show the profile of the ring itself? It looks like it is round/semi-round and narrowing as it comes away from the stone, which is the sort of profile I am considering getting custom made for the e-ring I need to get made (very shortly! :shock: ) so if that was possible it would be really useful :)

Thank you so much! I hope this picture helps. image_2163.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be still my heart! :love:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fritzi|1408245174|3734038 said:
OoohShiny|1408124044|3733081 said:

Thank you so much! I hope this picture helps. image_2163.jpg
That's very helpful, thank you! :))

AstonMartin

Rough_Rock
That looks awesome!!!

I love aschers!

Do you mind sharing what size your finger is? Do you love the 'I' colour matched with strong flouro? This is the combo i'm going with (but haven't seen it in person yet).

Do you have any pictures on hand from up top (looking down?)

Gorgeous gorgeous ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results