shape
carat
color
clarity

Man''s Outfit for Cocktail Party

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
My husband and I have to go to a cocktail party (not black tie) at LA''s Music Center. I''m putting an outfit together for my husband and could use feed back. First option is BLACK suit, pale blue shirt and BLACK patterned tie.

Cocktails1.JPG

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Second option is NAVY blazer, CHARCOAL pants, white shirt and this GRAY-BLUE tie.

Which do you like better? I'm wondering if the navy blazer and the charcoal pants look too casual...or like he just got off work?

Thanks in advance!

Cocktails2.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Jo, I''m going to respond to both your threads within this one, hope that''s ok. I think for the cocktail party I would go more formal with the complete suit (black jacket and pants), and either the pale blue shirt or white shirt with the patterned tie. For the funeral I think it would be fine to do either the navy or black jacket with charcoal pants, white shirt, and either tie.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 1:38:10 AM
Author: monarch64
Hi Jo, I''m going to respond to both your threads within this one, hope that''s ok. I think for the cocktail party I would go more formal with the complete suit (black jacket and pants), and either the pale blue shirt or white shirt with the patterned tie. For the funeral I think it would be fine to do either the navy or black jacket with charcoal pants, white shirt, and either tie.
Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results