shape
carat
color
clarity

Maligarnet ring from Sally

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love the color of that mali.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MT,
That's a gorgeous Mali garnet. Really stunning.

Do you remember the GIA gemset color of yours? I bought one from him that was supposed to be a yellowish green and it ended up having a strong brown modifier that wasn't in the picture. I'm a bit leary buying Mali's from MC.com because of that, but you seemed to have much better luck than me.

The ring is beautiful as well.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful ring and stone. For the clueless out there (like me) what''s Sally''s last name and what''s her store called? Some of us might want to be tempted...

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
icekid - it is, and in every light as well. I adore garnets because of their sparkle. In some lights the mali takes on a duller yellowish hue, but it''s really rare.

DiaDiva - thank you :)

LtlFirecracker - thanks, I think the design suits this stone perfectly. I especially like it with many silver bands.

princessplease - thanks!

Lovinggems - it does, tehee, and the fire is awesome!!!

szh07 - thank you. I was so happy when I opened this package. I waited for a long time to pull the trigger on this one.

TL - Thank you, that''s so sweet. I appreciate it! I asked for additional pictures, and loved the color there as well. I love Multicolour as they give additional pictures for lower priced items as well (unlike AJS Gems) I am really happy with this one. With my budget I usually have to compromise, but with this one there is nothing I''m unhappy with, although the gem isn''t perfect.

AustenNut - great that you asked, I''ve ordered so much from her that I''m always thinking everyone''s sick of the links to her store.
Heart of Water at Etsy.com I highly recommend her and her work. She is super friendly about custom orders as well.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That''s a gorgeous ring! I think I have just found a new liking for mali garnets
11.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I recommend them for anyone who likes sparkle
11.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!
30.gif

Lori

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the colors I''m seeing in your stone. And it looks GREAT in that setting. Congrats!!! and TFS.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Great stone and setting! Excellent craftsmanship as usual by Sally

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the color of the mali against the metal when its stacked! Mmmm...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
that is just beautiful and I love how you can wear it alone or completely transform it with the other stacking rings. that is just stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results