shape
carat
color
clarity

Making up lyrics to a song

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are there songs you just don't know the words to and you just start to make up the lyrics? There is one song that I just dont' know what they are saying in the background. The song is As I lay me down by Sophie B Hawkins. I keep thinking they are saying "who likes taco?" lol if you know what the background singer is saying, please tell me. So what are some of the songs you just can't figure out and whats the made up lyrics?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
LOL! I know exactly what you''re talking about, and I say "hula taco" for that song.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hahah I''ve never known what they say there either!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
No idea how true this is, but I saw this on a Youtube comment:

"I love tacos, but that''s not what I''m singing in the backround, it''s "ooh la
kah koh", which is an indigenous language of the Ballantine tribe. It means, "wash your feet before you sleep", which is good advice on any account"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN8RNeT9mLE

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha I had to go listen to it. bwahahaha it does sound like hula taco or who likes taco hahaha that''s so funny! I''ve heard that song a million times and never thought about it.

If I don''t know the words I just sing like, "Somethin Something I don''t know the words" or "La la I don''t know this part". Not very creative I know but it makes me chuckle.

And if I know the correct words, but it sounds like something else, I''ll sing the wrong words b/c it''s funny. (There''s a bad moon on the rise = There''s a bathroom on the right. That''s my favorite)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jstarfireb, oupeargirl - you know, i just never bothered figuring it out and I''m telling you I''ve been singing the taco part for YEARS. then i think maybe its a subliminal message or something to get a Taco. Oh, and thanks for finding it jstarfireb - great meaning behind it, makes sense though..lol

packrat.. that''s funny.. .lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results