shape
carat
color
clarity

Makeup mirror recommendations please

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have a makeup mirror they can recommend? One that has light and magnification and a stand?

I cannot focus up close anymore (especially after Thursday this week as I am having my cataract surgery on the second eye)
and need something so I can see my skin up close.

I am looking for one that has some magnification and is lighted with a stand so I do not have to attach it to the wall.
I was looking on Amazon but there are so many of them and I thought OK PSer would have recommendations I can trust.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Looking for ease of use, reliability and one that is not too magnified but unsure what power mag is best as I have never had to use one before.

Thank you.

calvinandhobbesmirror.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I wish I could help, but I no longer want to see my face up close. :tongue:

cheers--Sharon

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one that I really like by Sunter that Costco sells or used to sell.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angie from Hot and Flashy (YouTuber) recommends this one. I do not own it though.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have an old Conair one like the one in the link. It had old lighting that was for daylight, office and evening. The newer models come with better LED lighting. I like it because it has normal viewing on one side and magnification on the other. I want to see a more normal view when I am done with makeup - lol!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have an old Conair oval shaped with 1X /10X. My eyesight is so bad I mostly just leave it on the 10X:cry2:.
I'm sure its a good 10+ years old. I think I've replaced the lightbulb once. I love it so much that I'm pretty sure I'll
cry when it dies! Nothing fancy but can't live without it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have an old Conair oval shaped with 1X /10X. My eyesight is so bad I mostly just leave it on the 10X:cry2:.
I'm sure its a good 10+ years old. I think I've replaced the lightbulb once. I love it so much that I'm pretty sure I'll
cry when it dies! Nothing fancy but can't live without it!

That is how I feel about my Conair. It is round and I have replaced the bulbs twice. It keeps working and I am very happy with it. I don’t want to pay 200-300 for a mirror and I love it being double sided. Magnification for up close and regular to check it all out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results