shape
carat
color
clarity

Make your own jewlery...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I had one of these as a kid- it never worked properly- or accomplished what it was supposed too- very disappointing and messy as I recall!
Also it has to be on and run for weeks and it''s noisy! I hooked mine up in the basement and remember the thing leaking, etc.

I was especially excited because I had found garnets in a park and threw a handful of them in along w/ the rocks that came with the kit, so I was really hoping that I would be able to tumble some gems that I had found and knew were garnets.

Oh well it''s not like that experience turned me off of jewelry in anyway!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had one of those as a kid! I LOVED that thing. Made sooooo many pieces of ugly jewelry with it.
1.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I had that too! My dad made me put it in the garage because it was so loud! It worked pretty well, but I think I left it going for a LONG time because I forgot about it. Shame it doesn''t cut the stones for you instead of just polishing them!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how fun, I had one too!!! I do remember it being loud. We kept our''s in an upstairs playroom.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would have killed for one of these growing up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results