shape
carat
color
clarity

Madonna: ''Palin Can''t Come to My Show''

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,433825,00.html

Does anybody think that Palin, or anyone else for that matter wants to go to a Madonna show nowadays?
20.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
This is a woman who put McCain''s face next to Hitler''s on opening night.

She''s a real class act.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
her show, freedom of expression, she''s over 21, she can do what she wants. those that don''t like it can vote with their $ and not buy a ticket. i''m assuming palin and her supports won''t be attending.

but then i won''t be either!

movie zombie

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
People really care?

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
People don''t care and that''s why it''s hilarious that Madonna thinks she''s making some sort of significant political statement.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
My thought is, who in their right mind would waste their time or money to see Madonna''s show?

Ban me. Please.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 1:02:36 PM
Author: IndyGirl22
People don''t care and that''s why it''s hilarious that Madonna thinks she''s making some sort of significant political statement.
And yet it made the news. People actually care enough to report it, that''s what I find shocking.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 1:16:56 PM
Author: MoonWater

Date: 10/7/2008 1:02:36 PM
Author: IndyGirl22
People don't care and that's why it's hilarious that Madonna thinks she's making some sort of significant political statement.
And yet it made the news. People actually care enough to report it, that's what I find shocking.
Haha well...if I controlled what was considered "news" all the celebrity stuff would be left to the blogs and trash sites. I assume this would be true for most of us. Shame on the MSM for giving Madonna that sort of platform, though.

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Madonna--Don''t flatter yourself!
I don''t think Sarah Palin was first in line to buy tickets to your concert.
2.gif

Madonna is a joke. And as a ''mature'' woman of 50, her behavior is rather unbecoming.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 9:13:31 PM
Author: beebrisk

2.gif

Madonna is a joke. And as a ''mature'' woman of 50, her behavior is rather unbecoming.

I agree that Madonna is a joke. Well, she''s an entertainment. Putting Hitler''s face next to McCain surely opens her up to a defamation suit??

But I don''t think that as a ''woman of 50'' that she should know her place.

She has single-handedly pushed back the boundaries of social expectation. I find her strength deeply inspiring. I admire her *much* more now than I did in her early years!!!

For an entertainer, this woman has incredible resolve, and substance. As a political commentator, she''s a crock.
Rock on, Madonna!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 10:32:59 PM
Author: LaraOnline
Date: 10/7/2008 9:13:31 PM

Author: beebrisk

2.gif

I agree that Madonna is a joke. Well, she''s an entertainment. Putting Hitler''s face next to McCain surely opens her up to a defamation suit??

But I don''t think that as a ''woman of 50'' that she should know her place.

She has single-handedly pushed back the boundaries of social expectation. I find her strength deeply inspiring. I admire her *much* more now than I did in her early years!!!

For an entertainer, this woman has incredible resolve, and substance. As a political commentator, she''s a crock.

Rock on, Madonna!!!

Agreed. Except so many people resort to the Hitler comparison that there would be tons of defamation suits clogging up the system. So she probably has no need to worry.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Madonna does not have to like Palin. She does not have to send her free tickets and invite her backstage. But this IS a free country last time a checked. Madonna sure liked those freedoms when she wanted to do whatever she pleased here and I am sure she would not have listened to someone who banned HER from anything. (Remember her Sex book and how people freaked and banned it and she could have cared less?) Palin has not done anything to warrant this, though I doubt she cares to go see Madonna, who is kind of a has been to me, she is old news and trying to get people to talk about her and her tour and not about her failing marriage. Maybe Madonna''s years in England have addled her a bit? What a freaking hypocrite.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Um, I think all she was really saying was simply that she doesn''t like Palin.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
REALLY? Yeah, I get it. Did anyone ask? Should entertainers preemptively start announcing who they like and do not like? Who cares? Be glad someone wants to spend a boatload to see you, a has been who takes herself WAY too seriously. Get a life, Miss M, I am sure the Kaballah really emphasizes hatred.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I think you're taking this situation more seriously than Madonna is taking herself. Cocky and arrogance is her thing. Really, why does anyone care? It's *her* show and people will always pay a crapload of cash to see HER and support HER. She was speaking to HER audience. Big deal.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Really??? Nothing Madonna does surprises me anymore.

She does look good for her age though...I gotta give her props for the yoga. It''s done a lot more for her body than the nip and tuck gang.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just think she is a twit. If everyone who hated her got together she would have had no career. Live and let live. Do not vote for her, don't do a fundraiser or throw a free concert for her. But trying to revive interest in yourself by acting like that? Ridiculous.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 11:24:42 PM
Author: miraclesrule
Really??? Nothing Madonna does surprises me anymore.

She does look good for her age though...I gotta give her props for the yoga. It''s done a lot more for her body than the nip and tuck gang.

Heh, I give her props for still being able to get under people''s skin! No wonder she sells so many records and sells out all of her shows!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
How embarassing. I''m dis-inviting her to my birthday party...

madonna-sex-book-photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results