shape
carat
color
clarity

LV Wallets...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1433440989|3885168 said:
Girls, I am going through mid-life and am wanting to sell wallets and bags I don't use. Let me know if you're interested. Ame, not to enable further I am thinking about letting go of a black Epi cles that I don't use anymore. I think I'm going crazy...
I'd hold on to some of that!!! You might regret it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1433446542|3885218 said:
LLJsmom|1433440989|3885168 said:
Girls, I am going through mid-life and am wanting to sell wallets and bags I don't use. Let me know if you're interested. Ame, not to enable further I am thinking about letting go of a black Epi cles that I don't use anymore. I think I'm going crazy...
I'd hold on to some of that!!! You might regret it!

I might....

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just an update. I purchased a LV wallet from eBay. I'm a little nervous, but it was a seemingly good price. We'll see how it works out. Could be a financial loss, or a great deal. It will need a small repair either by LV or a cobbler on the card slots. In the end, it was really the one I loved and in the color I loved. It is a LV zippy in the patent monogram in dark purple. Not sure what the LV names are.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle|1433871359|3886957 said:
Just an update. I purchased a LV wallet from eBay. I'm a little nervous, but it was a seemingly good price. We'll see how it works out. Could be a financial loss, or a great deal. It will need a small repair either by LV or a cobbler on the card slots. In the end, it was really the one I loved and in the color I loved. It is a LV zippy in the patent monogram in dark purple. Not sure what the LV names are.
cant wait to hear the report!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very excited for you. Please post pictures when you receive it!!

Can you attach a picture and a link to your item?

I would recommend that you take it directly to an LV store to have it repaired. If it hasn't been repaired before, LV will do it. If it has already been repaired by a non-LV vendor, LV will not do any further work on it. It may cost more but their work is impeccable.

I'm thinking about bringing for repairs an old monogram wallet that I have loved for years, b/c of the functionality of it's design. On the monogram, if the canvas has cracked, they cannot do more for it. My problem is loose stitching and the sides coming apart. They can definitely fix that. They will stitch exactly in the same spots of the original stitching and reapply the sealant on the sides. I am gonna guess it may cost be $100-$200, but for me it might be worth it. It will be like having a whole new wallet.

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
Wowww its beautiful and im glad you like it. Its a stunning colour and i hope you use it everyday :)

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Seems like a perfect compromise, sparkle! I hope it's everything you're hoping for!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
CrazyBirdLady|1433933203|3887232 said:
Wowww its beautiful and im glad you like it. Its a stunning colour and i hope you use it everyday :)
Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results