shape
carat
color
clarity

Lurker requests your opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bloodshot

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I''ve been lurking for some time now. I''ve gained a wealth of knowledge. This has been such a rewarding experience. I''ve decided on the following stone:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/0_908ct_j_vs2_h%26a.htm

J, VS2, AGS000, H&A, ISEE2 9.5,

I have it held for me right now while I debate it further.

I could have gotten a bigger stone but I feel so good about the cut on this one. I know I would regret something less than optimum in cut. GOG makes it so easy to know the stone.

Let me know what you think, BS

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like it will be a very nice stone......and a hard to find size!!!!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
You chose well.
I like it :}

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Looks absolutely stunning! It''s a keeper IMO!
36.gif
35.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty.
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely!
36.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a very nice diamond for the price.

bloodshot

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There isn''t much to choose from once all those tests are considered... and even without them. One H-VS2 with AGS report (but not AGS0) turned out at comaprable size and price, but Blue Nile does not put forth enough detail to make this a fair comparison. As much as it shows makes it hard to decide the tradeoff between H-J and that precise cut. Good Old Gold makes a strong case there if anyone does
2.gif

tyke

Rough_Rock
Hi Lurker. I just bought a similar stone. Mine is a bit bigger (1.35) but it is also a H&A with great scores and a j color. I love it and couldn''t be more pleased. If your J is as brilliant and shiny as mine (which it will be with such a great cut) it will be gorgeous. Good luck!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great!! I used to have alot of hesitations about J''s until I took a diamond grading course not too long ago. I saw several j''s that were soooo white! congrats, it looks like you got a great stone and for a great price!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
That looks like a great stone! I have seen many white J''s on PS & it seems that cut makes all the difference. I''m sure it''ll be beautiful!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congrats - NICE selection.
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I''m sooooooooooo jealous of all of these lovely Js.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results