shape
carat
color
clarity

Lurker no more! Ering pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rayzak

Rough_Rock
Hello to everyone
35.gif

I''ve been surfing this site for about the last 5 weeks in search of diamond/ering knowledge and find myself here way more than I should be
2.gif

I''m drawn to all of these stunning rings. I never tire of looking.
I finally "popped the question"! She accepted
36.gif
31.gif
30.gif

I bought her ering through Dimend Scaasi. I fell in love with this particular solitaire.
Unfortunately, my picture taking skills leave much to be desired and pics truly do not do her ring justice, but here it is...

Princess
G
SI1
setting is 18K white gold
size 8

0099.jpg

rayzak

Rough_Rock
another

69.jpg

rayzak

Rough_Rock
Hand shot!!!

hnd.jpg

rayzak

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the quality
38.gif

fst.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the engagement, that is a very pretty ring
1.gif

rayzak

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately, the sun was hiding this day. Cant'' capture much sparkle in these photos.

rail.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful setting!
30.gif

I love the stong sleek lines.
2.gif

It looks fabulous on her hand!
3.gif

Congratulations on your engagement
36.gif

And welcome to PS
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very unique and beautiful...

rayzak

Rough_Rock
Thanks you all for the warm welcome.
I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive about my decision. She left it all up to me. She wanted it that way.
I wanted something simple, yet elegant and sophisticated. Once I slid it on her hand, I knew that I made a great choice.
She can''t stop telling me about all of the compliments she keeps getting on it. She told me that a ring didn''t matter to her. That she would be happy if I proposed with a rubberband. Now, she admits that she was fooling herself
31.gif

Suzy QZ, I have to agree with you about how it looks on her hand. It just looks like it belongs there. IMHO
2.gif

hdn.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring - great job!
I especially love the setting!

mamalala

Rough_Rock
It is so great that you did all the leg work and ended up with a BEAUTIFUL ring and setting on your own. I had to tell hubby exactly who, what, when, where, why lol. She''s a lucky gal!!! Congrats!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Love those sleek solitaires.

Congratulations, and well done.
36.gif

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely - looks fab on your hand too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A great setting for a princess cut! Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool and modern. Congrats on your engagement!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh so sleek, lovely. Those are great shots--no need to apologize, just keep on taking them and sharing!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice indeed! Congratulations to you both!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2007 6:50:22 PM
Author: rayzak
Thanks you all for the warm welcome.
I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive about my decision. She left it all up to me. She wanted it that way.
I wanted something simple, yet elegant and sophisticated. Once I slid it on her hand, I knew that I made a great choice.
She can''t stop telling me about all of the compliments she keeps getting on it. She told me that a ring didn''t matter to her. That she would be happy if I proposed with a rubberband. Now, she admits that she was fooling herself
31.gif

Suzy QZ, I have to agree with you about how it looks on her hand. It just looks like it belongs there. IMHO
2.gif
Awww, sounds like you both are very lucky people to have each other! The ring is stunning. I love the gorgeous side view of that rock in that setting! It does look very nice on her finger!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhh, thats a really lovely ring! I especially like the semi-tension look. My husband fell in love with a G&A design. I liked it too but was incredibly fearful of the full tension idea. You have captured both the look of the tension set stone combined with the safety of a bottom (holding the stone in place).

Congratulations,
Judy
:)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous! I love the unique setting, and it looks stunning on her hand!!! Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
It does very much suit her hand. Lovely! And congrats, what an exciting time.

jeannie

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! The ring is beautiful and looks perfect on her hand! The tension setting is so contemporary and elegant!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and very pretty ring.

rayzak

Rough_Rock
Thanks you all so much for your blessings.
My fiance'' said she took some very nice pics of the ring with her camera. She''s a much better photographer than I am.
When we finally get those developed, hopefully i''ll have some nicer pics to post.
Thanks again everyone.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I really like the clean lines and bold look of the ring... it looks just **perfect** on her hand too! Great choice!!!

rayzak

Rough_Rock
Thought I should share this as well;
After I proposed, she was in such shock & awe, and had absolutely no idea it was coming.....
that we are both fairly certain that she didn''t even say "yes".
I was preoccupied trying to present the ring to her and asking her to marry me without flubbing it, and she was literally speechless.
There were no doubts about what her answer was, but it wasn''t until later that we both agreed she never did say yes
37.gif

lri.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely choice you made. That is a stunning, contemporary ring. Very substantial looking and lovely on your fiance''s hand. Congratulations!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Love it, love it, love it! That profile is to die for! So simple and stunning and elegant. You did verrrry well to do all that on your own.

Congrats!

a

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I love the side view!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results