shape
carat
color
clarity

Lumpy Breasts-Ultrasound- scared!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hey Amber, it sounds like your doctors are taking good care of you. Try to relax and think positive, and I''m sure everything is going to be just fine! You''re in my thoughts. Good luck sweetie!

amyg

Shiny_Rock
Hey Amber...just wanted to check in and see how you''re doing...

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Amy, after all the crap that has been going on, I neglected work, and was busting it big time trying to cma, so I couldn''t get to PS until now!
1.gif

Anyway, I had my appointment yesterday, and so far, so good. I''m going to have to call my doctor in a few days to see what she thinks about it (I went to a lab tech for the tests), but the person yesterday didn''t see anything suspicious. It was just a lot of pictures and hard pressing. I''m still nervous about calling my doctor, but I think I''m fine.
1.gif
Thank you so much for your help and kind words!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I also want to thank Anchor and Sunkist, apparently I am very scattered lately!
28.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like good news...I''m sure your doctor would have already called you if something was wrong. I had a chest x-ray last year and they found a mass in my chest, the doctor called me at 8am on a Sunday morning to tell me. They''re usually pretty quick to respond.
1.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Hi,

My thoughts are with you. My doctor found a lump during a routine exam when I was 30 and ordered a mammogram. The mammogram showed something so they ordered a sonogram. It was VERY scary waiting. Watiing is the worst part. Turned out to be nothing. I was diagnosed with fiberous breasts which just means that they will feel lumpy. I was SO relieved and I am looking forward to hearing YOUR good news that its nothing too :)

amyg

Shiny_Rock
that is good news Amber!! I''m glad so far so good, but I know you''ll be even more relieved to her from the doctor''s mouth...hopefully they won''t make you wait to long...

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
That''s great news Amber! I''m glad you''re feeling better and hopefully you''ll get the all-clear really soon! *hugs*

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Amber that''s really good news! Keep us posted!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good news so far! Definitely keep us posted.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amber that is good news. I hope you get the all clear soon. My fingers and toes are crossed for ya.
1.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much!!!! I can''t wait to call the doctor and *hopefully* get the all clear! I will keep everyone posted!

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
Amber, I just wanted to offer some hugs...my mom went through a scary lump and it thankfully turned out to be nothing dangerous. It sounds like things are going well so far for you, hang in there!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Jester. It''s been a hard couple of weeks, and looks like it''ll be a few more hard days, too! So far so good, and I am very glad your mom is okay. Thanks for the hugs.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Amber I am glad to hear that your test looks okay so far. Have you spoken with the doctor yet to confirm that everything is all right?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results