shape
carat
color
clarity

Lulu''s Ring: Age 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I''ve had this gorgeous ring for 6 months! My beau and I just got a new camera to snap our upcoming wedding/honeymoon, but in the meantime i''ve been taking some proper PS ring shots. got to love a great digital macro setting
emstar.gif

IMG_0013_1.JPG

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I can only imagine if it was sunny
emhot.gif

IMG_0034_1.JPG

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I
emlove.gif
diamonds

IMG_0054_1.JPG

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
nice closeup

IMG_0056_1.JPG

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! It''s beautiful!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
If only I could figure out how to NOT to have shaky hands -- I''d have more of these shots

IMG_0100_1_1_1.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It is gorgeous!!! More pics!!!
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Whoa, what an elegant EC!!!!!!!! I LOVE how tall and stately it is--almost like a baguette cut. GORGEOUS!!!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
blueroses, you are an astute observer -- it is a bagette cut! i was warned that it wouldn''t be as sparkly a stone because it doesn''t have cut corners, but i love it. it dazzleslike crazy to me and i love the depth of a stepcut!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
EC or baguette its elegant!

movie zombie

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is exquisite.
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW Lulu, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I dont think I have ever seen your ring up close like that! I love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Picture perfect!!!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! We both have the same style and I think we have excellent taste!
25.gif
25.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Abosolutely gorgeous!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow I just love those claw prongs! It seems to make your diamond just pop out! Gorgeous
18.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooooooooh!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love step cuts!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!!! One of my all-time fave designs! I just saw a 2 carat baguette similar to yours at a local jeweler...I was floored.
1.gif
It''s beautiful and so elegant, congratlations!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow LuLu - that EC is GORGEOUS. Holy moly. Seriously - what a gorgeous stone in a setting that lets it shine! Thanks for getting us pics!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the the classic elegant setting!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH Lulu! It''s FABULOUS! An awesome ring! I love it! It does look so elegant and classy! If it were a woman, she''d be tall, beautiful and VERY stately!
2.gif

And what close-ups! OHMYGOODNESS, I don''t think I''ve ever seen such amazing close-ups either. You must share, please -- what kind of camera are you using?!!!

Thank you!

Lynn

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all!

I had posted some pictures when i first got engaged, but they were with my old camera and were pretty awful.

When I told DF that we needed to get a new camera for the wedding, he said "Aren''t we paying someone a bunch of money to take pictures for us!"
9.gif
True enough, but then i reminded him that we are going to want to take heaps of pictures on our island paradise honeymoon and he quickly got onboard with the purchase.

the camera is the canon powershoot sd550. i had the original canon powershoot and loved it. and while researching this newer model, i found nothing but great reviews.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful ring, your hands ain''t too shabby either.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2006 10:47:17 AM
Author: Lynn B
If it were a woman, she''d be tall, beautiful and VERY stately!
2.gif

Lynn

That''s so true, we should post a thread, "If your ring were a woman, she would be....."

alyson423

Rough_Rock
LOVE it! What a beautiful ring! I love the sleek lines. Do you know what kind of wedding ring you''re going to pair it with, or are you going to wear it alone?

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
alyson, thanks. i have always been a stepcut girl (though cushions did distract me there for a while
9.gif
)

The wedding ring has been something of an issue. because the stone is set in a basket and it''s rather long, a wedding ring would not fit flush. i''ve talked it over with my lovely finace and he is okay with me resetting the stone. however, we''re getting married at the beginning of july and just don''t have the funds for that project right now.

Right now, my wedding band is being made by quest jewelers and looks like this, but in platinum:

platinum twist.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I''m hoping to, in the not too distant future, have quest design an ering that has slightly larger sidestones (bagettes? traps?) and has a twisted platinum look like this --basically, i have to have slightly wider bands to have a flusher fit

ering rest.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lulu your ring looks fab!!! shame on you for holding out on us girl!
5.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, your ring is amazing!!! It''s so elegant & classic. I love the current setting, but I''m sure your stunning stone would dazzle in any setting you chose.
36.gif
Again, wow!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
your ring is very lovely

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results