shape
carat
color
clarity

Lucida rectangular?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Persephone

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
Here my story: I''ve had my eye on a Tiffany Etoile for the longest time. I like everything about it; especially that it''s super low on the hand and that it''s a solitaire (these were my main criteria).
WELL....lo and behold as i''m am going through Tiffany''s website for the millionth time, i find the Lucida rectangular (not the bezel...i LOVE the bezel but my sister has one so i wouldn''t buy one)...and it''s just MAGNIFICENT!!...i think i may even like it better than the etoile...

So i''m here for help! I hope i''ve come to the right place...does anyone have a Tiffany Lucida rectangular (or something similar - doesn''t have to be from Tiffany''s...) or something with a solitaire radiant along the same (simple) lines?????? COuld you post the pics or tell me how you feel about it?

ANd what do you all think about a round vs. a radiant???? (hard to compare, i know)...

I''m so confused
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
(and such a spoiled brat!
25.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results