shape
carat
color
clarity

Loving my new Tahitians

mskuj

Rough_Rock
Trade
I’m in love!! Katbran (Pearlzaustralia) has come through for me again - thank you so so much (and Merry Christmas to me!) 8-11 mm peacock baroque with heaps of red overtones. I’m not a round pearl girl so these are absolute perfection… made me feel very special during the festive season (and given the prices are SUPER reasonable I have money for more pearls hehe). Special shout out for the ease of communication and extra photos before I purchased which increased my comfort levels that I was getting what I wanted! I also have my eyes on her button shaped WSS (my first round purchase, perhaps?). Thank you so much Kat!!! I’m in love!! E711F5C3-B4E4-4080-99C5-ABCC491E8C6B.jpeg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are lovely and forced me to run out and get my own strand of circle Tahitians.
beautiful.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I saw these on her insta! And I thought they were lovely!
They're fab on you, bright and cheery ::)

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look great on you! The colour and shape variations are so striking. I bet they look good with a wide range of outfits too.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I’m in love!! Katbran (Pearlzaustralia) has come through for me again - thank you so so much (and Merry Christmas to me!) 8-11 mm peacock baroque with heaps of red overtones. I’m not a round pearl girl so these are absolute perfection… made me feel very special during the festive season (and given the prices are SUPER reasonable I have money for more pearls hehe). Special shout out for the ease of communication and extra photos before I purchased which increased my comfort levels that I was getting what I wanted! I also have my eyes on her button shaped WSS (my first round purchase, perhaps?). Thank you so much Kat!!! I’m in love!! E711F5C3-B4E4-4080-99C5-ABCC491E8C6B.jpeg

So pretty! I love the fresh floral print with them too. Love the colors with the pearls!

mskuj

Rough_Rock
Trade
They look great on you! The colour and shape variations are so striking. I bet they look good with a wide range of outfits t
I think I saw these on her insta! And I thought they were lovely!
They're fab on you, bright and cheery ::)

Thank you so much =) I couldn’t be happier with them!

mskuj

Rough_Rock
Trade
They look great on you! The colour and shape variations are so striking. I bet they look good with a wide range of outfits too.

Thank you =) couldn’t agree more re the striking shape and colour variations

mskuj

Rough_Rock
Trade
So pretty! I love the fresh floral print with them too. Love the colors with the pearls!

They’re the best! I couldn’t be a happier customer. Thank you =)

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank You mskuj ! I'm glad you love them - hard to beat circles for colour and especially hard to find circles that are very clean skinned ! I was lucky to get the 5 strands that you looked at !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results