shape
carat
color
clarity

Love our custom two row eternity by QUEST

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmus

Shiny_Rock

Well I''m back with pictures and want to thank Mrssalvo, kaleigh, strmrdr, icekid, lynn b, kcourolle, feb2003bride, and the other regulars. You are all terrific. Of course you have all heard this before. I''ve learned a lot from you and your terrific guidance. No one could have done a better job than Quest did for me.

With your guidance I had Quest create a custom 2 row eternity, E-F, VS, ideal H&A 10 pointers, plat, 4.63ctw and my wife and I are ecstatic! I had it done with shared U prongs because we wanted the side of the diamonds to shine on the profile view. I cannot say enough about Pete and Quest. He was extremely helpful and patient. His work was extraordinary. I just got back from my independent appraiser in Chicago who unsolicited commented that the workmanship on the ring was exceptional. I would highly recommend Quest to anyone. They do all their own work. I had an opportunity to visit their B&M while on a trip to DC and toured their storefront, toured their elaborate production facilities and visited with the benchmen who worked on the ring. By the way, Pete himself is/was a benchman which I think serves him well as he guides you along. They really take a lot of pride in their work. It was nerve racking as others here have indicated when having a custom ring made but I learned after you''ve communicated what you want it amounts to putting your trust in the jeweler. I found the cad cams and other pictures helpful but they don''t do a good job of giving you a sense of what the final product will look like and just made me nervous.

When my wife is outside I''m not sure which shines brighter, the sun or the ring. I''d have to put my money on the ring. The fire and scintillation are non stop and the white icey brilliance I swear glows in the dark. I''m beginning to appreciate what you have all said about colorless diamonds. I know these pictures won''t do it justice but here they are anyway.

rg1.jpg

dmus

Shiny_Rock
Another pic.

rg21.jpg

dmus

Shiny_Rock
Another.

rg3.jpg

dmus

Shiny_Rock
Another.

rg4.jpg

dmus

Shiny_Rock
another.

rg5.jpg

dmus

Shiny_Rock
last one.

rg22314.jpg

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is stunning dmus! I love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that is amazing! Such detail and love the U prongs!!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It turned out great!! WOW, the U prong setting really show off the stones well. I am so happy for you and your wife. Hoping she wears it in the best of health.
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 9:25:00 PM
Author: Kaleigh
It turned out great!! WOW, the U prong setting really show off the stones well. I am so happy for you and your wife. Hoping she wears it in the best of health.
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

ditto...it really is a gorgeous ring!!

dmus

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mrssalvo. For some reason I think of you as the matriarch of PS. that''s meant to be a compliment. I picture this wise older women in her 50s or 60s with a chest full of every ring and diamond known to man! My wife thinks I''m crazy. Your probably 24 years old and drivie a corvette around town. Just had to share that.

By the way, Quest impressed me by the extra effort they took. In selecting my 44 10 point diamonds Pete had a collection of 300 E-F excellent cut doamonds brought in and went thru each with fluro test, H&A viewer and idealscope to select the best. Thanks to you and the others again.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 10:35:03 PM
Author: dmus
Thanks Mrssalvo. For some reason I think of you as the matriarch of PS. that''s meant to be a compliment. I picture this wise older women in her 50s or 60s with a chest full of every ring and diamond known to man! My wife thinks I''m crazy. Your probably 24 years old and drivie a corvette around town. Just had to share that.

By the way, Quest impressed me by the extra effort they took. In selecting my 44 10 point diamonds Pete had a collection of 300 E-F excellent cut doamonds brought in and went thru each with fluro test, H&A viewer and idealscope to select the best. Thanks to you and the others again.
Hehe, she''s a youngin but yes a wise one for sure.
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that ring is to die for. Absolutely beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!! I love the design of it.

BTW: Dmus, I will be 59 this year, to I count, ha ha ha ha ha

Linda

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
i have never seen a 2 row like that. but i must say it is STUNNING!

dmus

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 10:56:43 PM
Author: Linda W
OMG that ring is to die for. Absolutely beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!! I love the design of it.

BTW: Dmus, I will be 59 this year, to I count, ha ha ha ha ha

Linda
Yes, Mrssalvo and her court.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am just laughing at the image you have of MrsSalvo! She is 30 something, I think, and just had a baby. So she is young and happens to have excellent taste in jewelry!

Your ring turned out to be beautiful!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...all I can say is wow!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
This is just amazing! You both must be in high heaven!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s incredible!!!! I loooooooveeeee this band!!! The stones are a great size, and of course I love the profile!!! Quest did an awesome job!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Holy blingfest, Batman! I did NOT see this beauty coming! It''s completely spectacular! *off to take another looksee~*** Oh yum!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
I''m just a bystander, learning about diamonds, but I have to say WOW. That''s an amazing, amazing piece, congratulations!

ajl

Shiny_Rock
WOW!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG those re stunning :) I love the arrow party happening as well

Beautiful rings :D:D:D

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, it''s just gorgeous and perfect in every way!! Congratulations to you and your wife.
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Holy Batman that is a ring of sparklies!
30.gif
23.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 10:35:03 PM
Tooo funny!!! I love it! MrsS in her corvette!!
10.gif

That ring is to die for! Gorgeous!!!
30.gif

justme1

Shiny_Rock
HOLY MOLY... Now that''s a ring !!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 9:05:44 PM
another.

rg5.jpg
This one is my favorite....all I can see is sparkles!!!
10.gif

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That is one amazingly beautiful ring!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have any hand pics of the side/profile view of this ring? I''m trying to see how low/high it sits on the finger.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results