shape
carat
color
clarity

Loupe 360 Access

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Hi fam - how do I get access to Loupe 360 to view a diamond? I’ve tried but when I go to the site it says I need a login and password but no way to create it :)

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I sometimes get around it by putting in the certificate number after the main website address. And sometimes this needs the letters “LG“ in front of the numbers. For example:

loupe360.com/#########
loupe360.com/LG#########

You got your eye on another gorgeous something, @jaqjaqjaq???

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Ah ok! Let me try that! Thank you :)

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Darn, that didn’t work!

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
I think you have to be in the trade to register for an account.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I just use an old link from here and replace the report number. If the diamond is on Loupe360 than it works.

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
Hi fam - how do I get access to Loupe 360 to view a diamond? I’ve tried but when I go to the site it says I need a login and password but no way to create it :)

All you do is go to an existing link for and and replace the IGI number with the one you want to view, hit refresh and voila!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so yeah it’s not working for me. So either the site is down or my diamond doesn’t have a video :) Thank you for everyone’s help!!!

Ken Naw

Rough_Rock
I stumbled across this post and the above method works for me when I paste the LG number onto the end of the URL

Not 100% sure how to read the images though , so a little ironic I have access, but unable to fully appreciate what the videos are telling me regarding the quality of them. As long as they are average and not poor.

Seems to be a fair amount of blue though.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock

Not 100% sure how to read the images though , …. As long as they are average and not poor.

Seems to be a fair amount of blue though.

Hmmm … maybe a touch of blue in the first one, but I wouldn’t necessarily say the second one has blue nuance. @Kim N, thoughts? You’ve got a great eye for blue nuance.

The cuts aren’t terrible. They could be better, but overall they aren’t bad. Depends on whether or not you’re looking for pristine.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm … maybe a touch of blue in the first one, but I wouldn’t necessarily say the second one has blue nuance. @Kim N, thoughts? You’ve got a great eye for blue nuance.

The cuts aren’t terrible. They could be better, but overall they aren’t bad. Depends on whether or not you’re looking for pristine.

I think they both have slight blue nuance.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Ken Naw

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the input all. You must be diamond addicts, (meant in a good way)

I'd probably be picking my jaw off the ground with the quality of diamonds you have personally acquired.

Engrgrl1

Rough_Rock
Agreed - my vote is also that both have blue nuance.

Glad to see you back! Let me catch you up on the latest tea:

I finally pulled the trigger and started working with Alex P for my milestone birthday ERing replacement--I thought it would be easier to go to someone who would source the stone and do the setting (since this was my first time out, I was nervous to buy a stone, mail it somewhere, etc). I gave him the specs for the stone I was looking for (D-E, top quality cut, etc), but what he proposed to use wasn't a great stone-at all (evaluated by the great folks on here). I learned that although Alex is a great resource with great prices-you have to take what he offers, and frankly, it was not a high quality stone. Again, the great PS'rs on this board recommended I consider working with David Klass for this project.

With the encouragement of the group here, I set off on getting a stone myself. Some great PS'r here pointed me to a stone listed in "Preloved." I pulled the trigger on that stone--it was one that you and Kim N had vetted for another PS'r (and Kim N kindly confirmed again it was a great stone). I did the private transaction on "faith, trust, and a little Pixie dust" (it was a final sale no returns) and bought it, and had the PSer send it directly to David Klass. (I would have never considered this transaction without knowing that they were a long time Pser--and even then it was a bit of a leap of faith).

It reached David Klass yesterday, and he has already sent me some preliminary Cad drawings. We are working through the design details now. Stay tuned! And glad to have you back!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results