shape
carat
color
clarity

Lotus Setting Owners..is it sturdy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I am wanting this designed in a substantial size for a diamond. I saw someone has her diamond set in one and I asked her on her thread, but for anyone else who has the setting.. What do you think? It seems so delicate, I am a bit concerned that it would bend and the head would snap off.?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I have several of Sally''s Lotus rings in sterling silver and they are very sturdy. She''s creating a rose gold Lotus ring for me as we speak.

Lori

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problems with mine so far, but if you want a little extra assurance, maybe get it made without the "disc" at the bottom so it won''t sit as high?

freefly

Shiny_Rock
I''ve got four of them that I wear stacked together, and I''ve had absolutely no problems with them. Sally does a great job of hardening the metal after finishing it, I haven''t had mine bend or break. They look really delicate, but they hold up well. I know some people have requested the band be made slightly thicker to last through polishings and daily wear. That might help.

The lotus setting is just one of the most beautiful settings I''ve ever seen. I fell in love with it ever since the first time I saw it. You won''t be disappointed!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results