shape
carat
color
clarity

Lot''s of LOL''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
So I recently started bartending for spare cash... which has had hysterical effects on SO!

Suddenly, the idea of me being out constantly, flirting for tips and being hit on constantly has turned him into a MIW or something! hehe. He is constantly sending ''I love you'' texts (he always did, but now they are ALL the time!), and sending me song dedications, and he takes every opportunity to talk about our conjoined futures.

Example: SO was saying that he can''t power nap in bed.
Me: So I guess I shouldn''t buy you a feather bed...
Him: You were going to buy me a feather bed?
Me: Sure, maybe one day
Him: That''s okay, you can just wait and get one for the both of us when we are married.
31.gif

Last night, we were talking about a lamp designed for our Alma Mater, and he was talking about getting it personalize with ''our last name'' and our class year. I''m really getting a kick out of all of this.

The icing on the cake was when he started talking about how he needed to ''put a ring on it'', so that I don''t die of Swine flu. (currently uninsured...) This was hysterical to me because he had previously and very adamantly stated that he wasn''t marrying me just to give me insurance. I reminded him of that and he said, well, I changed my mind, just like you do all the time! HAHAHA! Sooooooo true! Next thing I know, he is talking about long distance marriage!
27.gif
Men are so funny!

Anyway, just a lighthearted and silly post. So if you ladies want your man to start getting the itch, perhaps take up bartending! lol!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Aww. That''s cute! Sometimes guys need a little competition. I''m the same way as your SO, too. My boyfriend went out for drinks on Friday night and I decided to stay home. When he came back he told me that a waitress asked him if he was single (she was asking in behalf of some girls a few tables away). I''ve decided that if he goes on this weekend, I''m coming with! Haha.

Boys are funny. If I were you, I''d milk this for ALLLLL it''s worth!
2.gif
Nothing wrong with a little harmless jealousy.

Bia

Ideal_Rock

Awww. How cute! He's chasing you!

Work it Tril!

31.gif
Get that money!!!!
27.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 1:12:31 PM
Author: Travel Goddess

2.gif
ditto
9.gif

very cute indeed

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 2:11:42 PM
Author: jcarlylew

Date: 4/30/2009 1:12:31 PM
Author: Travel Goddess

2.gif
ditto
9.gif

very cute indeed
Hahaha. Mild jealousy is pretty cute.
2.gif

Work it Trill!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I think my boyfriend and I are freaks, lol.

When we go out separately, we have competitions to see who gets the cheesiest come-ons. We''re both total flirts, and we compare notes at the end of the night and laugh about it. I get annoyed when girls hit on him when he''s obviously there with me, but when he''s out with the guys? It gives him an ego boost and he comes home feeling like a stud. Good for him. We both have the same cutoff point where we tell the person that we''re involved with somebody, so we know it won''t get far enough for either of us to be uncomfortable. That said, if I see somebody hitting on him, I''m quick to come mark my territory. The boy is mine!
11.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 2:28:46 PM
Author: princesss

When we go out separately, we have competitions to see who gets the cheesiest come-ons. We''re both total flirts, and we compare notes at the end of the night and laugh about it. I get annoyed when girls hit on him when he''s obviously there with me, but when he''s out with the guys? It gives him an ego boost and he comes home feeling like a stud. Good for him. We both have the same cutoff point where we tell the person that we''re involved with somebody, so we know it won''t get far enough for either of us to be uncomfortable. That said, if I see somebody hitting on him, I''m quick to come mark my territory. The boy is mine!
11.gif
No way! You''re not freaks!

I think its cute when girls hit on him. Even when I''m around. Doesn''t bother me at all!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock

11.gif
LOL Princess!

I''m not territorial at all, and if girls hit on SO, even in my presence, I am either amused or I roll my eyes. Then I rib him about it for the rest of the night!
11.gif
SO is a little more jealous, but overall he is laidback and not worried about these other guys. His favorite thing to ask when I get home from bartending is what my ''tally'' is for the night, ie, how often I got hit on. I also tell him cheesy stories, like the guy that told me SO was too pretty for me, and I needed to get with a grimey dude like him.
23.gif
Did I mention that this guy was married...
38.gif
It''s all fun and games though. I love that we are still enjoying each other after all these years, and even though I haven''t seen him in nearly SEVEN WEEKS
39.gif
I feel much more mature and able to handle the distance/space/time. When I was 22/23, I would have LOST MY MIND!!! Now, I just look at it as fun me time, and it has been great. And I love how excited he sounds about getting married, even if it''s not right around the corner.
16.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 2:36:45 PM
Author: elledizzy5

When we go out separately, we have competitions to see who gets the cheesiest come-ons. We're both total flirts, and we compare notes at the end of the night and laugh about it. I get annoyed when girls hit on him when he's obviously there with me, but when he's out with the guys? It gives him an ego boost and he comes home feeling like a stud. Good for him. We both have the same cutoff point where we tell the person that we're involved with somebody, so we know it won't get far enough for either of us to be uncomfortable. That said, if I see somebody hitting on him, I'm quick to come mark my territory. The boy is mine!
11.gif
No way! You're not freaks!

I think its cute when girls hit on him. Even when I'm around. Doesn't bother me at all!
I bet you do, Elle!
31.gif
12.gif
2.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 2:45:42 PM
Author: trillionaire

11.gif

I think its cute when girls hit on him. Even when I''m around. Doesn''t bother me at all!
I bet you do, Elle!
31.gif
12.gif
2.gif
LOL!

Trill... why I oughta....
41.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 2:44:35 PM

11.gif
LOL Princess!

I''m not territorial at all, and if girls hit on SO, even in my presence, I am either amused or I roll my eyes. Then I rib him about it for the rest of the night!
11.gif
SO is a little more jealous, but overall he is laidback and not worried about these other guys. His favorite thing to ask when I get home from bartending is what my ''tally'' is for the night, ie, how often I got hit on. I also tell him cheesy stories, like the guy that told me SO was too pretty for me, and I needed to get with a grimey dude like him.
23.gif
Did I mention that this guy was married...
38.gif
It''s all fun and games though. I love that we are still enjoying each other after all these years, and even though I haven''t seen him in nearly SEVEN WEEKS
39.gif
I feel much more mature and able to handle the distance/space/time. When I was 22/23, I would have LOST MY MIND!!! Now, I just look at it as fun me time, and it has been great. And I love how excited he sounds about getting married, even if it''s not right around the corner.
16.gif
Awww, yay for still enjoying each other. BF and I still crack each other up. I love having him around to joke with, and to know that when I hear something ridiculous I can tell him later and he''ll know exactly why I think it''s funny. Because really, my friends tend to say the most absurd things, and nobody sees the hilarity in it quite the way BF and I do.

I know my ability to tolerate distance depends on the time zone and my ability to communicate with him. If I can call him whenever I want, I''m fine. But if our time zones are off and I can only afford to call him once a week and even then it''s a fluke if I get to talk to him for more than 15 minutes I go a little crazy.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
This is just too cute and funny! I remember my waitress days, those were fun! Work it for all its worth and with everything you got Tril!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 2:54:26 PM

11.gif

I bet you do, Elle!
31.gif
12.gif
2.gif
LOL!

41.gif
Give it up Elle, word''s out
9.gif
10.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 3:07:17 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 4/30/2009 2:54:26 PM

11.gif

I bet you do, Elle!
31.gif
12.gif
2.gif
LOL!

41.gif
Give it up Elle, word''s out
9.gif
10.gif
Already gave it up...
31.gif
2.gif
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 1:03:31 PM
Author:trillionaire
Him: That''s okay, you can just wait and get one for the both of us when we are married.
31.gif
I enjoyed reading your lighthearted post! Too cute.

The part I quoted reminds me of my FF. I''ve talked about getting a new bed for myself but everytime I mention it, he asks me "Are you sure you want to do that? Because you probably wont sleep on it for very much longer." So of course I''m like
6.gif
lol

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
That''s cute. I think its funny when girls hit on my SO too. Hey I can''t blame them, he''s a stud! Haha. He gets SOOO uncomfortable though, which just makes it more humorous. He is the most faithful person you will ever meet so even having another stranger think he''s available makes him squirm. And for some reason the girls who hit on him are always super forward. He has such funny stories of ways girls try to hit on him.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Maybe it''ll be the final push he needs to slip that beauty on your finger already!!!

And me? Well, hmm...I DO need a job for the summer! Never thought about one that might give SO a little push in the right direction!
11.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
That is so awesome, I''m glad to hear him so eager to get engaged. It''s both an LOL and swoon effect at the same time :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results