shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost lisa elser''s post

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe I am still recovering from anesthesia, but hard as I tried, I could not find Lisa's post with the new pink-and-green ring (a flower-with-leaves design). It was quite a long post, and I went through every post since 1/10/10, but could not find it! Has it been moved to vendors' pictures? Tried search function, but most of her posts date back to 2009 and this was pretty recent. Can anyone help me, please?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I think it's been deleted.
7.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
The picture can be found in the coloured stone eye candy thread.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I did find it, although not the name of the artist, and she gave it in her post.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh too bad - I was going to save that jeweler''s website to my favorites.

m00sie

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/22/2010 4:26:33 AM
Author:crasru
Maybe I am still recovering from anesthesia, but hard as I tried, I could not find Lisa''s post with the new pink-and-green ring (a flower-with-leaves design). It was quite a long post, and I went through every post since 1/10/10, but could not find it! Has it been moved to vendors'' pictures? Tried search function, but most of her posts date back to 2009 and this was pretty recent. Can anyone help me, please?
I was looking for her post yesterday!! I figured it had been deleted as well
7.gif
sorry can''t help with the name of the jeweller.

Her ring is definitely inspiring, I want my own ''rose'' ring now lol

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh well shoot-I didn''t realize it was gone-I was going to check out that designers site too!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hello,

If anyone has any questions about moderator actions please message us instead of creating new posts about it on the forum. It is against PS rules to discuss moderator actions on the forum.

Unfortunately the thread in question violated one of Pricescope''s rules for trade members so it was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results