shape
carat
color
clarity

Loreal....More pics of your ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bastet

Rough_Rock
Ok...I love love love ovals, and I love love love baguettes, so your ring is the best of two worlds. It''s so yummy.
18.gif
And your dog is so cute!
1.gif
I was really leaning towards an oval for my stone when I get engaged (soon I hope!) but got discouraged with all the talk of bowties and such. You have given me renewed inspiration to stick to my dream of an oval ring.
21.gif
Did you have a hard time finding such a gorgeous stone?

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
i know, i know, i should tell you how gorgeous your ring is first ( it REALLY is
30.gif
) but i have to send some puppy luvin to to your labradoodle!!
13.gif
what a lil doll - soo adorable!! (we have a whip-smart mini-goldendoodle).
9.gif
Aren''t they just the BEST?! ...aren''t all dogs tho... and all cats?! i luv ''em all. oh - and diamonds too!
26.gif
36.gif

dilworth79

Rough_Rock
loreal i love your ring...simple and elegant. i am soon to be getting my ering. all my bf will tell me is that the stone is an oval. so after seeing your ring am i really excited!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a really wonderful oval stone!!! It looks very sparkly! The setting is great too.

Love the dog. Need a dog that doesn''t agravate my family''s allergies, have been thinking about a Labradoodle.

Is that watch your wearing an Omega Aqua Terra? I ask cause I''m looking for an attractive Water Resistant watch. It''s mechanical too not quartz. Right?

My post reads like all the others, "love everything in your photos..."
9.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!!
30.gif
i love that setting and the yummy--HUGE looking oval stone. its beautiful...enjoy.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your sweet remarks about my rings and my puppy!

diamondfan - My puppy''s name is Emma Jane (I''m a huge Jane Austen fan!).

bastet - don''t give up hope on the ovals. As you may have seen on the PS web site, ovals (as with most fancy cuts) are hard to judge by numbers (specs) alone. Mine is not what most consider the "best" cut as my length to width ratio is 1.27 and my girdle is slightly thick. I personally wanted a wider oval - I really didn''t want a narrow oval (I heard the narrow ovals show the "bowtie" more often). You really have to see the oval in person to judge it. I really think mine sparkles a lot and I don''t see bowtie. Good luck on your search! P.S. My husband really didn''t search too hard for the oval as our friend owns a diamond store! Lucky us!

stonehunter - I do own an Omega - but it is the Omega Seamaster. The watch in my photo is my salmon pink-faced Rolex. My sweet husband purchased it when we vacationed in Lucerne, Switzerland a few years back...

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/26/2007 2:09:18 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
That''s a really wonderful oval stone!!! It looks very sparkly! The setting is great too.

Love the dog. Need a dog that doesn''t agravate my family''s allergies, have been thinking about a Labradoodle.

Is that watch your wearing an Omega Aqua Terra? I ask cause I''m looking for an attractive Water Resistant watch. It''s mechanical too not quartz. Right?

My post reads like all the others, ''love everything in your photos...''
9.gif

Sorry, I also wanted to respond to your other comments...

I just introduced Emma to a friend who is highly allergic to dogs. His family has been begging for a dog but he thought it was an impossibility due to his allergies. You really should meet with someone who has a labradoodle and interact with the dog as much as possible. If your family members have no reaction to that particular dog, then the breeder is probably knowledgeable about breeding allergy-friendly dogs. You should do a search on "Australian" labradoodles. The breeder I went through is one of the founders of the Australian Labradoodle. Their whole goal is to breed allergy-friendly companions! You won''t regret getting one!

BTW, my watch is an automatic.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Loreal, I just LOVE your ring. I have a group of about 5 Pricescope favs, yours is one (which means a lot, considering there are so many beautiful rings on this forum!!!)...

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
alexah - your puppy is too cute. My friend has a standard goldendoodle..my husband and I fell in love with her instantly. She was the impetus for my quest for a labradoodle... How much does your dog weigh? Mine is basically all fluff - if you shaved her, she''d be soo skinny!

UCLABelle - Thank you. I love your ring also...I read your thread months ago on how you came upon it. Truly a serendipitous find!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results