shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for travel stud earrings

jen2mc

Shiny_Rock
Hi all!

I’m looking for some classic white stone earrings to wear for travel, beach, and just general times where I’d be concerned to lose my diamond earrings. I always take earrings out at night and I’ve left some in hotel rooms in the past. Yikes! Are there any CZs that are recommended or better cut than others?

greenteabiscuit

Rough_Rock
A lot of people recommend winkcz and chriscz for cz. I own both in rb cut. Between the two, i would choose winkcz... Asha was beautiful too, But I dont know if you can still get it. The diamond coating gave the stone liquid silver look.

Tophat1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got some H&A moissanite studs and everyone is blown away when I tell them they aren’t diamonds

jen2mc

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! I’d love to see pictures? Where’d you get them? I keep going back and forth between cz, moissanite, or nothing and just wear the diamonds. Lol!

Tophat1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got them from overstock - they are Charles and colvard brand. 0.8 ctw. I’ll see if I can take some good pics but it will have to be tomorrow

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
QVC's DMQ cz studs are my go-to travel ones.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I’m happy with Amazon Collection’s 3 ctw cz studs. So affordable and I don’t care if I lose them.

jen2mc

Shiny_Rock
I’m happy with Amazon Collection’s 3 ctw cz studs. So affordable and I don’t care if I lose them.

I was just looking in amazon and got lost in the sea of options!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
My experience was the 3ctw is much more sparkly than the 2ctw

jen2mc

Shiny_Rock
My experience was the 3ctw is much more sparkly than the 2ctw

Oh interesting! I’m worried if I order those then I won’t want to wear my smaller diamonds! Is the quality pretty decent?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I thought the 2 ctw was horrid and 3 ctw was good. I mean they are so affordable right? So expectations wasn’t high but the 3 ctw was a good surprise. Not as sparkly as real diamonds so I still wear my much smaller diamond studs but they are good for travel imo.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results