shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for this setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I am interested in setting C. Has anyone seen this anywhere? I saved it from a post by kcoursolle, and she doesn''t remember where she had found it originally. Master searchers, please help!
33.gif

kcoursolle questionb.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I am sure the water mark/logo behind the images is the key. I think this image was from a jeweler store''s website...as apposed to a designers. The letters a, b, c are probably there to tell you what brand each ring is. I feel they are all different brands.

I have seen that ring too. But no brand comes to mind ...but I will search through my favorites as well.

Sorry I couldn''t have been more help.

Anyone recognize the logo in the background as a jewelry store?

DKS

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know where it is from, but I would be afraid of all the things that setting would catch on with the pointy prongs.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no idea. But wanted to chime in on DS''s point. That doesn''t look like a setting for everyday where at all. So this for YOU or for your lady?

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
For me. My honey and I are looking for rings together...I''m too picky, and picking one without me makes him nervous. I agree about the prongs, and would only consider it if that can be changed. And the way they are now makes me think a dragon or something is holding the diamond in his claws...
19.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hey gang...look again. That stone is just sitting in there for the photo shoot...I think. There is nothing holding the stone not even a notch.

It is my belief that the prongs should be folded over. Whatta ya say? Just a very artsy photo shoot, heh?

Still can''t find anything that is close. Stardust I thought...but nay.

DKS

angeline

Ideal_Rock
What was the pic names in the original post by kcoursolle? sometimes that can give a clue. I think they look amazing and I think you''re right DKS. The stone is just sitting there. Cant imagine anyone would design a ring with prongs like that, even though they look really cool!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!! And it is ME!
36.gif
Whoo Hoo!!

http://www.sierajewelry.com/product_info.php?cPath=64_69&products_id=403

It is yummy. And I want a taste!!
18.gif

DKS

"The letters a, b, c are probably there to tell you what brand each ring is. I feel they are all different brands".

I am such a windbag!! Have no clue do I? No moron it is all one brand!! It is a designers site...now back away from the moniter until you learn to quit yacking just to be yacking. Sorry I sometimes have to knock some sense into me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results