shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for specific ring setting-"Twisted Envelope" style?

kkulbo0

Rough_Rock
I "stole" my gf's favorite ring (some cheap, fake ring she bought at the mall but wears it all the time) in order to find out her finger size without her catching onto anything and I thought she'd love it if I can get the same ring with a diamond on it. Killing 2 birds with one stone.. no pun intended.

Anyway, I looked on 4-5 websites and I couldn't find a ring very similar to this one (pic attached). I found one similar and they called it a "twisted envelope" style ring but it twisted twice (two connecting X's instead of one X). Sorry, I'm very picky about THE ring I'm about to purchase.

If I can't find one like it, I guess I can get it custom made. Approximately, how much would that cost?
Any help finding a ring that's very similar to this one would be greatly appreciated!

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Looking for specific ring setting-"Twisted Envelope" sty

It wouldn't be hard to have a similar ring custom made - it is a combination of a channel set band and a bead set one. The artistry will be in designing how the main stone will be integrated.

How about getting a diamond engagement ring with a channel set band and having a copy of her favourite ring made with gold and diamonds for her wedding band? You would cut down on the bulk of it, the "twist" could be designed to fit around the diamond for a flush fit.

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Re: Looking for specific ring setting-"Twisted Envelope" sty

imagine what my dear PriceScope friend looking in a question from another poster I found the ring you want!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

please check this out http://www.soelv-ringe.dk/ perhaps you need to use Internet Explorer 9 translator

Good luck and then please show us the pics!!

Hugs

P.S.: it just need a simply adaptation and its done!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results