shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for something special 1k budget

Adrienne2006

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I recently found out some bonds my Aunt gave me over the years are about to mature. I never really knew her as she passed away when I was young. I want to get sometihng special as a reminder of her. I like unique but nothing over the top different. I think its cool when jewelry has a history to them or are handmade. Thinking D/IF small cushion or emerald cut diamond for a pendent necklace. Or a large gemstone, like a sapphire or aquamarie that I can later set into a halo ring when I'm older and have money for the setting. I browsed the Preloved forum but as its not listed by price it was hard for me to see. If anyone has any fun ideas or have seen something cool for sale lately I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Hi!
You'd better post in the RockyTalky forum...there's more traffic there.
:wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A nice Brian Gavin diamonds by the yard necklace or bracelet would be nice!

jewelryalex

Rough_Rock
purplesilk|1366624629|3432018 said:
Hi!
You'd better post in the RockyTalky forum...there's more traffic there.
:wavey:
I agree with purplesilk. ;-)

Adrienne2006

Rough_Rock
Those dbty necklaces are lovely but I wouldn't be able to decide on which color. So... I've decided to either purchase a Burberry trench coat OR a Cartier trinity ring, after seeing some on here I just fell in love. Would of course try both the xs and small first. I was planning on buying a special gift for myself on our honeymoon anyways and that may be it! Plus it represents friendship love fidelity so I think it's an appropriate honeymoon purchase :) plus it would be good to use as an E ring when I don't want something too flashy or if I decide to go into nursing and the solitaire wouldn't be safe/practical. thanks for the ideas though will keep a dbty on my wish list, love classic pieces.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i am absolutely in LOVE with my trinity ring! Go for the Cartier. They will engrave it for you get a nice message about your aunt or something in there. For me I really wanted a Cartier rolling ring because they are so iconic, and i wanted something that would be timeless, so i could pass it down and whoever got it wouldnt say "oh thats so 90's" or something

I agree though, you need to try them on in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results