shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for replica

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elsa peretti open heart pendant yg. Does anyone make something similar for a better price?

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Can you post a picture? Someone might recognize it if you had a photo to share.

caratgems1

Rough_Rock
Roxy|1358478444|3358380 said:

I was thinking this same thing. It would help a lot to post a picture, so other users can help by getting a closer resemblance to your desire! Hope to see one soon, so I can try and do my best to help you out!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
caratgems1|1358532933|3358798 said:
Roxy|1358478444|3358380 said:

I was thinking this same thing. It would help a lot to post a picture, so other users can help by getting a closer resemblance to your desire! Hope to see one soon, so I can try and do my best to help you out!

Of course posting a picture of the exact size pendant might help, but the shape is classic. Lew Lew has it nailed. Blue Nile is obviously one source for the pendant, although they may not have the size or price that AprilBaby wants. I will see if I can find other places that carry it.

AprilBaby- Post photos and/or tell us more specifically what you want in the pendant in terms of size!

This page has several open heart pendants on it: http://www.ross-simons.com/results.cfm?onsite=yes&freeText=OPEN+HEART+PENDANT

Deb/AGBF
:read:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
You probably already seen this, but there's a WG one for sale on Loupe Troop

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results