shape
carat
color
clarity

LOOKING FOR PINK SAPPHIRE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ALYSHA

Rough_Rock
Trade
HI, I had a levian pink sapphire ond diamond ring that i wore as my ering and i lost the stone on jan.21, 2010 on my b-day. The prong broke and i did''nt relize it. it had an oval ceylon hot pink 1.30ct in an 8''x6 setting.i have been looking on the web and need help finding a replacement. i saw a untreated mogok i like but am not sure. thanks for the help

ALYSHA

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi, thanks for fixing link and it says they supply a report from the GA of great britain.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
What is your budget?

ALYSHA

Rough_Rock
Trade
Budget $2000 or less .

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2010 6:36:09 PM
Author: ALYSHA
Hi, thanks for fixing link and it says they supply a report from the GA of great britain.
Hmmm? You sure, because I went to GA''s site and they said they shut down their testing lab.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve never bought from Top Gem before but several things worry me:

(1) The GA in the UK stopped testing gemstones in 2008. Top Gem / Aspara are based in London so that means their information is 2 years out of date.

(2) The photo doesn''t match the description in terms of inclusions.

(3) The sapphire appears not to be very well cut and has a window.

If you''re in the UK it might be worth going and seeing them (it says by appointment only) but I can''t help feeling slightly uneasy about this company (based on nothing other than their website).

ALYSHA

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi, thanks for the info. i will probably stay away from that stone. i don''t live in the uk .i would like a burma sapphire in hot pink color .anybody know where one is online 4-sale please let me know.thanks

ALYSHA

Rough_Rock
Trade
i saw that winza sapphire from gemrite .anybody know where theres an oval one?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would also email [email protected]. He is a lapidary that gets in Lake Barringo pink sapphire rough from Africa. It is a very hot pink color, and may be similar to what you''re looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results