shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking For Pictures, Hand-Shots, And/Or Different Brands Of Engagement Rings With A *Tapered* Knife

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Hi there! :) I am just looking for pictures, hand-shots, and/or different brands of engagement rings with a *tapered* knife-edge setting like the Scott Kay picture attached below. (But preferably with only 4 prongs, instead of the double-prongs like pictured below. I am afraid that those double-set prongs would take away from a 1.00ct round diamond).
Please include specs of the diamond and ring and who it is by, if possible please. Thank you very much! Looking forward to your responses and pictures of your beautiful rings! :)

784h5hut.jpg

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Bump! LoL :)

K9

Brilliant_Rock
This thread has a few shots of my ring when I had the thinner version of this setting. Due to some issues with the diamond being set wrong, I no longer have it, but it''s a 1.04 and thought you''d like to see real life shots. I love double prongs and don''t think they take away from the stone at all.
1.gif

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
muttlover, cute dog! any idea what kind, looks alot like mine but we are not sure what he is

K9

Brilliant_Rock
HA! Thanks! He''s black lab, german shepard and german shorthair. He''s my little pumpkin pie.
3.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 9:39:24 PM
Author: k9muttlover
HA! Thanks! He''s black lab, german shepard and german shorthair. He''s my little pumpkin pie.
3.gif
I thought his cute little face looked a lot like my dog Walter, who also happens to be Black Lab & German Shorthair! They are such lovey dogs - does yours shed like mad?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results