shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for pics of rotated princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jammin

Rough_Rock
So here's the deal. I am looking for a picture of a princess-cut engagement ring, preferably solitaire, and *rotated* 45 degrees, i.e., into a star shape.

I apologize if this has been posted in the past, but I did try to do a search through the archives, FAQ, etc., and did not find what I'm looking for. I've been scouring dozens of sites on the Internet to no avail as well. I even walked in to a Tiffany a while back and asked them about it. They said, "sure, we can rotate it for you", but it would be a total crapshoot - I'd have to buy it before they twist the darn thing and then what if didn't look as good as I would want it?

Apparently, this is a much more common style in Asian markets. It's also what my girlfriend wants. I'm told there is also a variant where the two ends of the band are slightly offset against the middle of diamond.

The problem is that I can't assess different settings without seeing them (in person or on the Internet) and I never got a chance to see one when I was out in Asia last summer. (I did find one example online, but it was cluttered with a trove of side diamonds) Does anyone have any leads? Thanks in advance.

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
my engagement ring is a cathedral solitaire with a rotated princess cut diamond. I'm at work so I can't send you a picture right now, but I can try to post one when I get home from work.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I
love.gif
!!! rotated princess cuts!!

Here is one I have--I know you're not so interested in side stones, but like you, I did much searching online and came up with a big fat bupkus!
1.gif
Maybe this will HELP you get an idea, at least...

Edited to add: No making fun, it's a $10 sim!!
2.gif

rotatedprincess12.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
Hi!

You are not the only ones looking for just the thing... here''s a couple more design clues LINK

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results