shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for pics of a bead set/prong set mount, with two narrow plain bands on each side

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I have been browsing through the thread, containing 100''s of beautiful wedding sets, and wondered if ther are any pics of a 2-3mm bead set or prong set, even channel set mount, and two plain gold bands on either side. Trying to see what this would look like. Thanks

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any pictures for you, but it SOUNDS like a lovely look! I love plain bands mixed w/ eternity bands. I really hope you can find something that you''re happy with!
1.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one! TTMD''s set...

WedSetBand09098.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
oh Beau! How are thing going?? I see you''re researching...any decisions on what you''re going to do with your gorge 11 stone band?

Sending you good vibes!
21.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Mela Lu, I am going to remount my 1.8 carat diamond into something??? The 11 stone band is up for sale, since I have no use for it. I wore it once with my ring for a few hours, and family/friends bluntly told me, it was a gorgeous ring, but didn''t look good with my solitaire. So...I am heading to the goldsmith tomorrow to show him a pic of a Michael Beaudry Halo ring I love, if he can make me that setting, there there will be no need for a band.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I dont'' know if we are ''allowed'' to discuss this...but how much are you asking for it? How can we discuss this without revealing our personal contact info to the world?
33.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mela Lu, I thought we could send personal messages on this site, I guess not. I can''t find your e-mail, and you can''t find mine, so best thing is to do a search for me on E-bay I guess. I can be reached that way. It''s blueeyz13

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Found ya there!!
9.gif

I sent you a message.

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results