shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for diamond earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gnojham

Rough_Rock
somewhere in the 1ct range
can somebody here recommend a dealer?
i live in south jersey and am no longer adverse to internet purchases
sorry for being so terse, im working

can talk more later
thanks in advance

(sorry if this is the wrong forum)

gnojham

Rough_Rock
ok, wrong forum? wrong genre?
anybody?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
You''ll probably do better under Rocky Talky, as a forum.

Basically, start your search here...any of the represented dealers will make you up some earings. Alternately, if you''ll go local, go here.

Good luck!

sdm

Rough_Rock
I bought a pair of .68 cttw diamond studs recently from Good Old Gold. I was very happy with the service and the earrings. Before finding Pricescope, I doubt if I would have bought online. On the home page for Pricescope you can do a search for online vendors using whatever criteria you want for your diamonds. Good luck in your search. It was a LOT of fun researching the diamonds.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there!

Try winkjones.com or call him up, he''s making my new earrings, Jubilee studs. He is nice to work with and his prices are great!

Good Luck,

Lori/yellow

gnojham

Rough_Rock
hi all
thanks for the replies so far
as easy as it may seem to find some earrigns, i am extrmely anal about things, plus i dont really know what im looking at, table, depth, etc.
anybody here have some free time and feel like finding me a nice pair of diamonds/diamond earrings 1ct in the $1000-$2500 range to give me an idea?
17.gif
i looked at all the advertizers here already, and again, im not sure what im really looking at.
im so stupid
8.gif

gnojham

Rough_Rock
how low can i go as far as clarity? SI2? im guessing below that would be bad?
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results