shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for blondebunny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chas0211

Rough_Rock
I''ve been reading posts regarding hair extensions and after finding yours I wanted to know if you could give me some informations on yours. You mentions that you use the tape hair extensions and I am interested in them. I have very fine thin hair shoulder length and wanted to add volume and maybe some length but have no idea how to locate such extensions...thank you for any information you may give me...

chas
33.gif

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Oh me too! I need some info! I'd lvoe to get extensions but I'm weary of the cost and the inconvenience.....guess I just don't know everything there is to know about them.

I'll be watching this thread!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I hope this isn''t against the rules, but she is a regular poster now on project wedding as she is focusing on her planning so you may want to page her there- same screen name.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
hi! I dont have much time right this second (about to leave to go see phantom of opera) but when I get back tonight Ill get all the info up :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Okay so I use this kind of tape http://www.manedepot.com/protac-bonding-tape.html

Here are the tutorials they have on how to do it. Its SOOOOOO easy! My fiance puts them in for me actually... http://www.manedepot.com/bonding-tape-demo.html

Not sure how long you want it to be....but here is the hair I use in a 14" length..... The most important thing you must remember it MUST be hand-tied!!! Also Ive used the bohyme brand for 5 years and I think it is awesome and lasts FOREVER!!! If you have any more ?s let me know!! :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m intrigued...how long do they last, BB?
Can they be handled like normal hair (washed, updos, etc)?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
ummm it really depends on everyone''s hair. if you have reallllllly oily hair.. they wont last as long. Typically mine last a week to 2... I wear my hair up in pony tails when I have them in sometimes, so i would say yeah you could use them in an updo. They are REALLLY easy to take out. You just have to be careful when you wash your hair as to not get like shampoo and conditioner on it as that will decrease how long they last. But the tape is so easy and cheap to use that you can re-do them everyweek or 2 if you want... some people get 4 weeks with them! The hair can be re-used from like 6 months to a year... as long as you like really... I usually would keep my hair for like a year or so... :) Hope that helps! I can try to find some pics tomorrow of me with them in so you can see! I have had people argue with me that I had extensions in when I used them because they were so good and blended well! Much better than clip-ins.. especially if you have thin hair like me that wont hold clip ins!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results