shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for an amethyst and diamond band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I made my mom a ring a couple years ago. Three stone, oval, with two diamonds and an amethyst. And then one of our kitties ran off with it a few weeks ago and we have yet to find it. She''s pretty sad about it, but I think it would be nice to get her a new one, in a design she likes better. She wears only her wedding bands, and they are very low and she doesn''t bang them on anything. The 3 stone sat higher, so she banged it on the desk and the doorways constantly. So maybe an eternity, channel set?

Problem is, I can''t find one, and my budget is all but non-existent. She saw one on ebay but it''s fake, and I didn''t want to get her one of those. However, it is exactly what she had in mind. So as an example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amethyst-Clear-CZ-Eternity-Band-Ring-Size-7_W0QQitemZ250551926284QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGemstone_Rings?hash=item3a560efe0c

Any thoughts on where to find something like this, ladies and gents?

m00sie

Rough_Rock
Trade
If you don''t mind me asking, what is your budget? and are you after yellow gold, white gold or silver?

The only one I have managed to find that isn''t $$$ is one on ebay.co.uk - it''s yellow gold though and a slightly different design.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
White gold or silver, and I''d like to keep it cheap, maybe around $150 or less?

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Size? and is vintage ok? Just a good way to keep cost down...

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Vintage is great! Size 7, though a half eternity could be sized.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results