shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a tsav... HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Ok ladies and gents, beginning the search for an emerald cut tsav. It''s for a friend''s birthday and I want to set it into a pendant. I''m looking for something kinda big and saturated. She likes dark, velvety greens. Let me know if you come across anything. I don''t have a particular budget, as long as it''s fabulous. Thanks!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tsavorites can be very expensive; up to thousands of dollars depending on the size and colour. It price goes up exponentially starting at over 1 ct. I think you need to really think about what you''d like to set your budget at.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Lisa Elser has a pretty nice 3.6ct on her website.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one from Gemrite... not big though
7.gif
worth a looky

http://www.gemrite.com/cubecart/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=115

ETA: haha me and LTP posted at the same time

ETAA: have you thought about maybe even a Chrome Tourmaline or Green Tourmaline instead since its going into a pendant? just because as Chrono mentioned that it will be quite expensive on the rather large size.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL, D&T! GMTA!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 12:32:06 PM
Author: Chrono
Tsavorites can be very expensive; up to thousands of dollars depending on the size and colour. It price goes up exponentially starting at over 1 ct. I think you need to really think about what you''d like to set your budget at.
I think the marks are at the 2, 3, and 5 carat points. Wherever they are, good tsavorites are expensive. Here''s a lovely blue-green emerald cut tourmaline: http://www.paraibainternational.com/products.php?category=7&products_shape=2&sort_price=&sort_weight=&products_quantity_type=0&products_color=2&sort_new=&page=products.php&submit=Refine+Search

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lucky friend she is! :)

Slight threadjack but I remember your search for a baby pink sapphire for your e-ring and how you ended up with one from planetary gems! If I remember correctly you used an LOGR setting?

I always wanted to see pictures of how that came out! If I missed them please point me in right direction
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results